Tom Strumolo's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"By the way, BD= Blower Door. And the dust is incredibly fine, offering no resistance…"

Tom Strumolo replied Nov 12, 2012 to Ancient (70's) wall foam insulation, now a powder.

3 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Kari Sauder

"The best way for anybody to learn more about the specific opportunity in Kansas is t…"

Tom Strumolo replied Jul 16, 2012 to Midwest energy professionals wanted

9 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by David Holtzclaw

"I can share some more details 1:1 if you want to give me an email address.  I'm an i…"

Tom Strumolo replied Jul 12, 2012 to Midwest energy professionals wanted

9 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by David Holtzclaw

"Wow. This is an interesting discussion, for a technical forum. Calling incentives "s…"

Tom Strumolo replied Jun 19, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Yeah, that's the best, of course.  I'm wondering what's behind the practice of isola…"

Tom Strumolo replied Feb 26, 2012 to Knob and tube

9 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Chris Stratton

"Very interested to find out more about this lead-generation software.  Especially in…"

Tom Strumolo replied Feb 26, 2012 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"I don't believe there are currently any for-profit partners utilizing the tool, of a…"

Tom Strumolo replied Feb 21, 2012 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Have any of you worked with the Scoring Tool?  Did you get the training and use it d…"

Tom Strumolo replied Feb 20, 2012 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Gary, I was wondering what you are doing in CT. I've been an independent energy anal…"

Tom Strumolo replied Nov 19, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Nov. 9 2010?"

Tom Strumolo replied Oct 27, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Chris Laumer-Giddens posted a blog post

Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky, Especially their Capacity

Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky and Still EffectiveThe name "mini-splits" generally refers to heat…See More
7 hours ago
Jan Green posted an event

Solar Course for Appraisers at SRP's Pera Club

November 13, 2014 to November 14, 2014
"As the US continues to search for energy alternatives, properties improved with solar PV…See More
7 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Just like paint.  RFoller and brush or strong airless sprayer.  It has the consistency of…"
10 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"ty and thermal emission leveld of many materials including bricks and white paint.  They do…"
11 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
Thumbnail

Walmart goes green in Texas

We applied cour RCC to 5 Walmart superstores in Texas.  Worked great and they wanted it.  Then they…See More
11 hours ago
Kim Tanner replied to Trip Smith's discussion Where to spend my marketing dollars?
"Direct mail doesn't do very much, in my opinion, unless you have awesome coupons! Honestly,…"
11 hours ago
"Mornn Trip and Bud, In this case all I can do is report it exactly as it was told to me.  I…"
12 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Hi Hal, I have no experience with your RCC product, but I can comment in regards to using a radiant…"
14 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service