Kevin Wood's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"No way would I start from the bottom. It is so much easier to re-due the roof then r…"

Kevin Wood replied Mar 25, 2013 to Retrofit insulation on the roof over cathedral ceiling

24 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

"OK next is the insulation has become saturated somewhere and you will have to find t…"

Kevin Wood replied Feb 14, 2013 to condensation in attic

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

"Your problem is in design according to what I see in your first picture. The covered…"

Kevin Wood replied Feb 14, 2013 to condensation in attic

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

"Sorry I can't access where it is but your best bet is to remove the plywood and add…"

Kevin Wood replied Jan 10, 2013 to Retrofit insulation on the roof over cathedral ceiling

24 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

"Paul the design of the one I put on provides more air to pressurize the house just r…"

Kevin Wood replied Dec 27, 2012 to HRV or ERV

13 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Kevin Wood

"I also agree because of its ability to float in the air much more easily than other…"

Kevin Wood replied Dec 26, 2012 to Best Energy Myths

40 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Nehemiah Stone

"Bob we have the strictest requirements just put in place in Ontario in the new Ontar…"

Kevin Wood replied Dec 24, 2012 to HRV or ERV

13 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Kevin Wood

"It is code where I am from and let me tell you if a house is leaky then you are brea…"

13 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Kevin Wood

"It has nothing to do with how tight the building is. You must provide an amount of a…"

13 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Kevin Wood

"The only time I will recommend duct cleaning is when it is evident mice and mouse dr…"

Kevin Wood replied Dec 20, 2012 to Duct Cleaning? Good value or a waste of money?

21 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Robert H

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

John Watson Ley replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Distribution Efficiency and heating safety factor in TREAT in the group TREAT Software
"Luis, Good Evening, John of NY Construction Pros here. I don't think you need to worry about…"
11 hours ago
Mike Kandel added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

BPI Introduces IDL Certification for Duct and Envelope Tightness Testing Verification

Expand your knowledge, expertise and opportunity with BPI's BRAND NEW Infiltration and Duct Leakage…See More
16 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

BPI Introduces IDL Certification for Duct and Envelope Tightness Testing Verification

Expand your knowledge, expertise and opportunity with BPI's BRAND NEW Infiltration and Duct Leakage…See More
16 hours ago
Kurt Shafer replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Tom, I would like to see that article. Where is it? And what kind of radiant barrier could cost so…"
19 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
""On a RESNET discussion some insulation experts agreed that insulation will not prevent hot…"
20 hours ago
Profile IconAmir Alhaji, michael matthews and Kim Burnett joined Home Energy Pros
23 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured
23 hours ago
Adam Swain's blog post was featured

Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas

With winter right around the corner, many of us start looking at various ways to reduce heat loss…See More
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service