Kevin Wood's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Go with this style but treat all the cracks with www.xypex.com Then look into Echo b…"

Kevin Wood replied Jan 8 to Vapor Barrier on top of basement concrete floor

8 Jan 14
Reply by Brad Cook

"www.aecdaily.com has training on the fiberglass doors. I wanted to transfer the link…"

Kevin Wood replied Nov 27, 2015 to Energy Efficient Entry Door options out there?

25 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Tauran Ivall

"No way would I start from the bottom. It is so much easier to re-due the roof then r…"

Kevin Wood replied Mar 25, 2013 to Retrofit insulation on the roof over cathedral ceiling

24 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

"OK next is the insulation has become saturated somewhere and you will have to find t…"

Kevin Wood replied Feb 14, 2013 to condensation in attic

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

"Your problem is in design according to what I see in your first picture. The covered…"

Kevin Wood replied Feb 14, 2013 to condensation in attic

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

"Sorry I can't access where it is but your best bet is to remove the plywood and add…"

Kevin Wood replied Jan 10, 2013 to Retrofit insulation on the roof over cathedral ceiling

24 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

"Paul the design of the one I put on provides more air to pressurize the house just r…"

Kevin Wood replied Dec 27, 2012 to HRV or ERV

13 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Kevin Wood

"I also agree because of its ability to float in the air much more easily than other…"

Kevin Wood replied Dec 26, 2012 to Best Energy Myths

40 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Nehemiah Stone

"Bob we have the strictest requirements just put in place in Ontario in the new Ontar…"

Kevin Wood replied Dec 24, 2012 to HRV or ERV

13 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Kevin Wood

"It is code where I am from and let me tell you if a house is leaky then you are brea…"

Kevin Wood replied Dec 24, 2012 to HRV or ERV

13 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Kevin Wood

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Stan Harbuck joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
35 minutes ago
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
yesterday
Barbara Smith's video was featured

Weatherization: Crawl Spaces

Crawl Spaces - Training for Weatherization Installers. Re-posted from Seventhwave.org
yesterday
Kelly replied to Colin Genge's discussion What is the value of using a pressure pan to test outlets?
"Hi Colin, I like using the pressure pans at outlets to guide my inspections once I'm in the…"
yesterday
Leo Klisch commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"It seems a bit wasteful to use NG for such a low temperature application as space heat. If a heat…"
Thursday
HomeWiz posted photos
Thursday
Kobus Niemand commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line
"Thanks for the download! Great paper,  Homes receiving EE can experience increases in radon…"
Thursday
Jan Green replied to Rob Madden's discussion DOE Home Energy Score
"Agreed Sandy on all counts!   HES and HERS will be confusing to everyone that doesn't…"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service