Robert H's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"That is a horrendous job of installing batts.  A perfect example of why I would neve…"

Robert H replied May 18, 2012 to Does anyone have any experience with an Owens Corning product called "Energy Complete" ?

21 May 23, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"I spoke with a builder who has tried both the Owens product and the Knauf product.  …"

Robert H replied May 18, 2012 to Does anyone have any experience with an Owens Corning product called "Energy Complete" ?

21 May 23, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"Something to remember is that newer high SEER AC's have a higher coil temp than the…"

Robert H replied May 18, 2012 to Indoor Humidity Levels

5 May 18, 2012
Reply by Robert H

"I dont know if it was good or bad.  Most said they dont push an audit.  They only ci…"

Robert H replied May 17, 2012 to Article on Energy Audits

7 May 24, 2012
Reply by Dennis Cheslik

"The dryer vent should be replaced with a smooth wall pipe.  How long is the run.  Th…"

Robert H replied May 3, 2012 to Air Sealing Woes

30 May 31, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"There are a couple of things to consider. First off fiberglass does not work well in…"

Robert H replied May 3, 2012 to Your thoughts on wiring fiberglass batts to the roof deck (hot dry climate)

8 May 10, 2012
Reply by Craig Bird

"Since most homes use wall and floor cavities for returns they is a good proability o…"

Robert H replied Apr 22, 2012 to Leakage to outside on ducts fully within the envelope

10 May 3, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Jason I agree with your point.  So far much of what auditing and retrofitting does r…"

Robert H replied Jan 20, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Look at other ways to make your business profitable.  Line up contractors that will…"

Robert H replied Oct 29, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"In my appraising days I used Apex for sketching and computing a homes size. I would…"

Robert H replied Oct 18, 2011 to Portable Drawing method

6 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Thomas Price

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Sean Lintow Sr replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion air infiltration total
"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage…"
19 hours ago
Erik Henson commented on Andrew Navolio's blog post MEEA assists with Home Energy Certification programs
"It seems to me like we are trying to re-invent the wheel.  There are several available…"
yesterday
Egr renovations posted a status
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Craig, It was a test on a refrigerated commercial building.  We used to take temperarure…"
yesterday
Craig Bird replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Actually emissivity rating doesn't make much of a difference between coatings because almost…"
Saturday
Tom White posted videos
Saturday
BMI - Tami Svarfvar's 2 videos were featured
Saturday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Craig, here is a list of an index of reflectivity of different colors.  I did not see any…"
Saturday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service