Robert H's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Jerry that is a lot of twisting of facts.   Radiant barriers work on one of the 3 me…"

Robert H replied Mar 1, 2013 to What is COSTCO doing?

31 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Jerry Lahr

"That sounds like a ozone generator.  I always advise against introducing ozone in to…"

Robert H replied Jan 31, 2013 to UV light in Furnace?

29 Mar 25
Reply by Brett Little

"$400 is over priced.  What you should know about furnace filters is that they shoul…"

Robert H replied Jan 31, 2013 to UV light in Furnace?

29 Mar 25
Reply by Brett Little

"Bob   4 inch filters are not a better filter, they have more surface area and last l…"

Robert H replied Dec 22, 2012 to Duct Cleaning? Good value or a waste of money?

21 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Robert H

"Selling a house as is means you are not willing to do any repairs that the seller ma…"

Robert H replied Nov 27, 2012 to Pros and Cons of Selling House

3 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Tim Hook

"Scott Its a spray caulk to be used for air sealing. It is only meant to be applied…"

Robert H replied May 18, 2012 to Does anyone have any experience with an Owens Corning product called "Energy Complete" ?

21 May 23, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"That is a horrendous job of installing batts.  A perfect example of why I would neve…"

Robert H replied May 18, 2012 to Does anyone have any experience with an Owens Corning product called "Energy Complete" ?

21 May 23, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"I spoke with a builder who has tried both the Owens product and the Knauf product.  …"

21 May 23, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"Something to remember is that newer high SEER AC's have a higher coil temp than the…"

Robert H replied May 18, 2012 to Indoor Humidity Levels

5 May 18, 2012
Reply by Robert H

"I dont know if it was good or bad.  Most said they dont push an audit.  They only ci…"

Robert H replied May 17, 2012 to Article on Energy Audits

7 May 24, 2012
Reply by Dennis Cheslik

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thanks Chie! We have this event in our calender."
6 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Alice; I tried sending you an e-mail but the message bounced. Can you kindly verify your e-mail…"
6 hours ago
Chie Kawahara replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Kaushal, Thousand Home Challenge is a wonderful forum and the resource collection is…"
7 hours ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, While it's true I did some of the finish work myself, I also acted as my own…"
9 hours ago
"Thank you Linda for your response; and your generosity in sharing your suggestion and hope. I…"
9 hours ago
"Wow...thank you so much for your response Alice! I really appreciate it. It is simply amazing all…"
9 hours ago
Tom White's 3 videos were featured
10 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
10 hours ago
Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
10 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
10 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
11 hours ago
Sharon Block posted events
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service