Gary Baggett's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Rick...you hit the nail on the head. BPI announced last fall that they were developi…"

Gary Baggett replied May 26, 2011 to What software program do you use for an Audit report?

18 May 26, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Ed, this has already been brought up to the state and the board is not recogonizing…"

Gary Baggett replied May 26, 2011 to Help from other states concerning Combustion Safety Testing.

10 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"I lost my wirless connection for my laptop the other day. Couldn't find a Cat5 line…"

Gary Baggett replied May 26, 2011 to You might be an Energy Auditor if....

19 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Timothy DeLuca

"Mr. Dunseith, At the meeting today in Hartford, things were a little confusing. UI a…"

Gary Baggett replied May 23, 2011 to Expressed concerns over the scope of work that the vendors are performing with employees in the HES program, work relating to the combustion testing of fossil fuel heating appliances.

18 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"You need to call NU as they are only allowing thrir HES approved vendors into this..…"

Gary Baggett replied May 23, 2011 to Why is Connecticut so behind the country in Building Performance?

5 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Wyatt

"John, I just checked on BPI's website, and your company is an Accredited Contractor.…"

Gary Baggett replied May 20, 2011 to Expressed concerns over the scope of work that the vendors are performing with employees in the HES program, work relating to the combustion testing of fossil fuel heating appliances.

18 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"John M, I hate to say it but that is not accurate. If you are an Accredited Contract…"

Gary Baggett replied May 20, 2011 to Expressed concerns over the scope of work that the vendors are performing with employees in the HES program, work relating to the combustion testing of fossil fuel heating appliances.

18 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"I have to find bifocals to read what your saying...what happened to your font size?…"

Gary Baggett replied May 19, 2011 to Expressed concerns over the scope of work that the vendors are performing with employees in the HES program, work relating to the combustion testing of fossil fuel heating appliances.

18 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"BPI certainly does care about it's reputation and states that it does not teach, but…"

Gary Baggett replied May 19, 2011 to Expressed concerns over the scope of work that the vendors are performing with employees in the HES program, work relating to the combustion testing of fossil fuel heating appliances.

18 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"As of right now the answer is no, but that may change after the meeting next Monday.…"

Gary Baggett replied May 18, 2011 to Expressed concerns over the scope of work that the vendors are performing with employees in the HES program, work relating to the combustion testing of fossil fuel heating appliances.

18 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

jackie harsha commented on Amber Vignieri's blog post Elevate Energy Mythbusters: Windows & Attics Edition
"Enjoyed your post. "
8 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

CalCERTS How To: Duct Leakage to Outside Test

Training Video to show how to perform a Duct Leakage to Outside Test
8 hours ago
jackie harsha shared their blog post on Facebook
9 hours ago
Yaniv Yonatan Abitan is now a member of Home Energy Pros
11 hours ago
Nickie Irvine commented on Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
"Comment to Tauren on costs of natural gas vs electric induction.  Because of the extremely…"
11 hours ago
tedkidd liked Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
11 hours ago
jackie harsha posted a blog post

Phoenix, AZ Residents Get an Electric Rate Cut in Middle of Peak Season

Thanks to low natural gas prices and renewable energy sources, Salt River Project (SRP) customers…See More
11 hours ago
tedkidd liked Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service