Gary Baggett's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Rick...you hit the nail on the head. BPI announced last fall that they were developi…"

Gary Baggett replied May 26, 2011 to What software program do you use for an Audit report?

18 May 26, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Ed, this has already been brought up to the state and the board is not recogonizing…"

Gary Baggett replied May 26, 2011 to Help from other states concerning Combustion Safety Testing.

10 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"I lost my wirless connection for my laptop the other day. Couldn't find a Cat5 line…"

Gary Baggett replied May 26, 2011 to You might be an Energy Auditor if....

19 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Timothy DeLuca

"Mr. Dunseith, At the meeting today in Hartford, things were a little confusing. UI a…"

Gary Baggett replied May 23, 2011 to Expressed concerns over the scope of work that the vendors are performing with employees in the HES program, work relating to the combustion testing of fossil fuel heating appliances.

18 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"You need to call NU as they are only allowing thrir HES approved vendors into this..…"

Gary Baggett replied May 23, 2011 to Why is Connecticut so behind the country in Building Performance?

5 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Wyatt

"John, I just checked on BPI's website, and your company is an Accredited Contractor.…"

Gary Baggett replied May 20, 2011 to Expressed concerns over the scope of work that the vendors are performing with employees in the HES program, work relating to the combustion testing of fossil fuel heating appliances.

18 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"John M, I hate to say it but that is not accurate. If you are an Accredited Contract…"

Gary Baggett replied May 20, 2011 to Expressed concerns over the scope of work that the vendors are performing with employees in the HES program, work relating to the combustion testing of fossil fuel heating appliances.

18 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"I have to find bifocals to read what your saying...what happened to your font size?…"

Gary Baggett replied May 19, 2011 to Expressed concerns over the scope of work that the vendors are performing with employees in the HES program, work relating to the combustion testing of fossil fuel heating appliances.

18 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"BPI certainly does care about it's reputation and states that it does not teach, but…"

Gary Baggett replied May 19, 2011 to Expressed concerns over the scope of work that the vendors are performing with employees in the HES program, work relating to the combustion testing of fossil fuel heating appliances.

18 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"As of right now the answer is no, but that may change after the meeting next Monday.…"

Gary Baggett replied May 18, 2011 to Expressed concerns over the scope of work that the vendors are performing with employees in the HES program, work relating to the combustion testing of fossil fuel heating appliances.

18 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Leo Klisch commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"It seems a bit wasteful to use NG for such a low temperature application as space heat. If a heat…"
12 minutes ago
HomeWiz posted photos
54 minutes ago
Kobus Niemand commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line
"Thanks for the download! Great paper,  Homes receiving EE can experience increases in radon…"
1 hour ago
Jan Green replied to Rob Madden's discussion DOE Home Energy Score
"Agreed Sandy on all counts!   HES and HERS will be confusing to everyone that doesn't…"
2 hours ago
Steven Lefler replied to David Eakin's discussion A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers
"Modular Lifestyles has developed proven Net Zero factory built as a modular or his HUD code…"
2 hours ago
Joshua Fletcher posted a blog post

Are low-E glass windows good to install on desert homes?

Energy Efficient Windows That Lower Energy BillsThe technology used in windows continues to deliver…See More
2 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"We are taking people off of natural gas. It is making sense financially, and has unpriced health,…"
3 hours ago
Seth Romme commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"Thanks for the post! While true from the clean & environmental side, we (eFree Advisors)…"
5 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service