Gary Baggett's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Gerald, I'm curious of any light way? spread at the meeting. Will this new change op…"

Gary Baggett replied Jul 27, 2013 to State of Florida Recognizes BPI as Rating System Provider

2 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Bud, I know some guys at Hancock software who has developed the HEAT auditing tool.…"

Gary Baggett replied Nov 11, 2012 to Efficiency Maine

8 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Paul Badeau

"Wayne You say that you power your home. How?"

Gary Baggett replied Oct 12, 2012 to Mini Split Heat Pumps

23 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

"lol..."sick customers do not make good referalls"...  "

Gary Baggett replied Jul 7, 2012 to Simulate the fireplace during combustion safety testing or not???

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Bud, I haven't even been on this website in about 2 months. I've been frustrated wit…"

Gary Baggett replied Jul 6, 2012 to Home Energy Score Launch

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

"This is one of the big problems with RESNET and BPI not being on the same page. If w…"

Gary Baggett replied Jul 6, 2012 to Simulate the fireplace during combustion safety testing or not???

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Evan, I have 2 big "concerns" with the DOE and this site. I do like and enjoy this s…"

Gary Baggett replied Mar 10, 2012 to Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

30 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

"where do we access the LinkedIn field on our profile? I can't find that feature on m…"

Gary Baggett replied Mar 10, 2012 to Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

30 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

"This really isn't a hard process at all. The ductblaster and manometer are great too…"

Gary Baggett replied Mar 10, 2012 to Section 403.2.2 of the 2009 IECC

11 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Greg, what are the numerous reasons you mention?"

Gary Baggett replied Feb 29, 2012 to Adding return air from a heated basement in a high radon area

3 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"I just posted a statement and pictures of a home in Yuma AZ.  This is one I did 10 years…"
4 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
4 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Anything done to raise the roofing off the sheathing works to reduce the high temperatures in the…"
6 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a photo

http://www.prattcenter.net/energy-champions-launch-party

Senator Kevin Parker poses with Pratt Center's Green Jobs Green New York Project Coordinator Elana…
13 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
13 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix 3rd Quarter Solar Resale Statistics Continue to Impress

Phoenix solar home sales were up during the third quarter of 2014, including the resale of homes…See More
yesterday
Everblue posted a status
"Green job alert! Energy Auditor in Baltimore, MD with Advanced Green Home Solutions. Check it out: http://bit.ly/1xhQuXO"
yesterday
Chris Clay replied to Isaiah Borel's discussion Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic
"The Cold Climate Housing Research Center in Fairbanks, AK has alot of information about this…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service