Dan Phillips's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think I'd go any further out than 10 years for major air sealing (done at th…"

Dan Phillips replied Aug 25, 2015 to lifespan of air sealing materials

14 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Ed Minch

"I would agree about the technique comment.  The air sealing done in my attic was a c…"

Dan Phillips replied Aug 20, 2015 to lifespan of air sealing materials

14 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Ed Minch

"Are you doing research for retrofit or new construction air sealing applications?"

Dan Phillips replied Aug 19, 2015 to lifespan of air sealing materials

14 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Ed Minch

"If you look at the default economic lifetimes for duct and air sealing in DOE's Weat…"

Dan Phillips replied Aug 16, 2015 to lifespan of air sealing materials

14 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Ed Minch

"There was something there to make it look like there was a correlation between cooli…"

Dan Phillips replied Jun 18, 2015 to Big Data Analytics - Don't Believe the Hype

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Steve Schmidt

"It's pretty old school, but I've used this: http://www.marean.mycpanel.princeton.edu…"

Dan Phillips replied Mar 23, 2014 to Looking for Residential Energy Usage Data Tracking Alternatives

11 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Weiss

"+1 It's a little tough to argue with the utility meter (after weather normalizing). "

Dan Phillips replied Mar 20, 2014 to Looking for Residential Energy Usage Data Tracking Alternatives

11 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Weiss

"I'm guessing that is the short metal tube that comes with the DG.  If that is the ca…"

Dan Phillips replied Feb 28, 2014 to Which is the valid draft test?

14 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Profile IconBrad Cook, Juan M San Miguel, Marla Meyer and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
11 hours ago
Chris Clay posted photos
17 hours ago
Chris Clay replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage on induced draft furnace?
"Monitor the pressure in the vent, if its positive in the vent for more than a minute it is most…"
17 hours ago
Chris Clay replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage in mechanical closet?
"You can stand outside and read pressures. Be sure to have extra hose as you need CAZ wrt outside…"
17 hours ago
Chris Clay liked Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage in mechanical closet?
17 hours ago
Diane Jackson posted photos
18 hours ago
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
19 hours ago
Evan Mills commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Impact of Green Buildings on Cognitive Function

"Good to see work like this going on.  Findings seem qualitatively consistent with what…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service