Leonard Miller's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"The following snippet is from my study, "Geothermal Home Heating & Cooling Econo…"

Leonard Miller replied Feb 20, 2013 to Geothermal real-world performance

32 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Terry D. Davenport

RSS

Featured Forum Discussions

Too many BTU's. Too much horsepower?

Started by Steve in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus on Saturday. 4 Replies

Stack/wind pressure and flow networks.

Started by Daniel James Grundy in Training. Last reply by Daniel James Grundy Mar 23. 5 Replies

BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

Started by Brad Cook in General Forum. Last reply by John Nicholas Mar 23. 2 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Home Energy Magazine's video was featured

Sneak Peek at U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon 2017

Get a sneak peek at the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon team house renderings. The competition takes place October 5-9 and 12-15, 2017 in Denver, CO
19 minutes ago
Amos Dunham added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

insulmaxx 5000 insulation machine

insulmaxx 5000 machine low hours less than 100 hrs complete with hoses and cords very fast machine…See More
2 hours ago
Adrian Sheils liked Home Energy Magazine's blog post The Elephant in the Room
5 hours ago
Adrian Sheils liked Sarah OConnell's blog post Crowdsourcing for Innovation
5 hours ago
Chris Dorsi commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post The Elephant in the Room
"This was a great session, witness the fact that we had to schedule a second showing to accommodate…"
16 hours ago
Chris Dorsi liked Home Energy Magazine's blog post The Elephant in the Room
16 hours ago
eric anderson added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Equipement still for sail (what is left from what I was selling before)

For some reason I can't reply to my previous thread.  I sold the blower door and duct blaster/flow…See More
22 hours ago
Mark Sackerson replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Angela, Do you have any blower door sets left? mark"
23 hours ago

Home Energy Pros

Welcome to Home Energy Pros – the unique digital community by and for those who work in the home energy performance arena.

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (supported by the U.S. Department of Energy) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network. Please honor our Guidelines

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service