Hans Joachim Preiss's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I personally don't have an answer for you and would have to research the web myself.…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Nov 20, 2015 to Energy Efficient Entry Door options out there?

25 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Tauran Ivall

"Most European hardware engages on all sides pulling the door into the gaskets evenly…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Nov 12, 2015 to Energy Efficient Entry Door options out there?

25 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Tauran Ivall

"I don't perform any audits myself, but I came across this relatively new tool that m…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Sep 17, 2015 to What is the best energy auditing software?

17 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Cameron Millard

"A hole dip tube would only play a role when hot water is drawn and cold water enters…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Sep 5, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Rod, Because the tank is not overheating, the behavior is either normal for this tan…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Aug 27, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Calcification happens on the heating elements because hardness causing minerals are…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Aug 27, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Good discussion. I came across this comprehensive presentation by Gas Consultants on…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Jul 2, 2015 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"Rod, Correct me if I am wrong, but you're saying "AFUE" but really mean "actual effi…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Jun 26, 2015 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15, 2015

"Many good points made here. As has been said before, low ground water temperatures a…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Apr 23, 2015 to Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?

19 May 10, 2015

"The type and concentration of pollutants very much depends on the people living in t…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Jan 7, 2015 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Alfie Davis posted a blog post

Utility of a Hardwood Staircase

Everything needs a makeover after a certain time. Your home is one of them.  Sometimes, you…See More
2 hours ago
miguel pace shared a profile on Facebook
7 hours ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post It is very important to select a fin fan
7 hours ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post Types of Fans Impact Cooling Solution offered
7 hours ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post The features and benefits of Axial Flow Fans
7 hours ago
Charles Ryan Weitzel posted a discussion

Oil Fired Boiler Being Used as the Heating Source in Two Air Handlers of a Historic Home

I'm not sure this makes any difference, but I've only run into a system like this here, where I…See More
12 hours ago
Ronald Wallis replied to Jonny Fisher's discussion Minneapolis Blower Doors and Duct Blaster for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"interested in your equipment. Do you have pics? Is equipment compliant with new regulations?"
17 hours ago
Ronald Wallis joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
17 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service