Hans Joachim Preiss's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Rod, Because the tank is not overheating, the behavior is either normal for this tan…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied on Thursday to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

13 on Thursday
Reply by Rod Fox

"Calcification happens on the heating elements because hardness causing minerals are…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied on Thursday to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

13 on Thursday
Reply by Rod Fox

"Good discussion. I came across this comprehensive presentation by Gas Consultants on…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Jul 2 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"Rod, Correct me if I am wrong, but you're saying "AFUE" but really mean "actual effi…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Jun 26 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15

"Many good points made here. As has been said before, low ground water temperatures a…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Apr 23 to Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?

19 May 10

"The type and concentration of pollutants very much depends on the people living in t…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Jan 7 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"We should mention that Transformations' homes in MA have 12" Double Studded R-45 Low…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Feb 24, 2014 to Ductless Heat Pump vs Radiant

11 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Hans Joachim Preiss

"Quality of life is very important to me, and I am trying to convince my customers th…"

Hans Joachim Preiss replied Feb 23, 2014 to Ductless Heat Pump vs Radiant

11 Feb 24, 2014

"James wrote 4800 HDD, which I would not consider a mild climate. Super insulated hom…"

11 Feb 24, 2014

" 100% electric makes it easier to go net zero. A heatpump allows both heating and c…"

11 Feb 24, 2014

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Michael Dunseith posted a photo
42 minutes ago
Michael Dunseith replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Fantastic innovation
"It was designed for air handlers to determine the total system air flow. I It would be installed in…"
46 minutes ago
Profile IconRandall Herlihy, Matt Risinger and Gabriel Perez joined Home Energy Pros
2 hours ago
John Kaye posted a status
"Looking for contributing writer who know & understand EEM's"
6 hours ago
"If you're a Realtor please email me for the next meet-up in San Gabriel, CA"
7 hours ago
"I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do"
8 hours ago
Malcolm McKelvie replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door System for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"yes I would pay the delivery fee!"
Saturday
Alan Gindt replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door System for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Malcolm, If you want to pay delivery from USA we can talk. Otherwise no thanks."
Saturday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service