robert post's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Tom, for your input. That's kinda pricey, but I will look into it. "

robert post replied Feb 24, 2012 to ONLINE BPI CEU's??

8 May 16, 2013
Reply by Jeff Huntley

"Thanks for taking the time to comment, Adam!  I am somewhat aware of these, but I on…"

robert post replied Feb 23, 2012 to ONLINE BPI CEU's??

8 May 16, 2013
Reply by Jeff Huntley

"Here in Philadelphia, I believe ECA is the largest facilitator of program work. They…"

robert post replied Feb 19, 2012 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"I'm coming to this late. I would love to see your article when your finished. Will y…"

robert post replied Apr 22, 2011 to Need to interview consumers for article

5 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Inglis

"When will gREATESST be available? I just registered for a trial and received an emai…"

robert post replied Apr 22, 2011 to What software program do you use for an Audit report?

18 May 26, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Doris,   Would you contact me about this?  rob "at" posthandyman dot com.   Many tha…"

robert post replied Apr 4, 2011 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"Doris   How customizable is the report? For example, can one add sections, logos, et…"

robert post replied Jan 11, 2011 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"Al- The lack of response here is quite telling. I posted a similar question on Jan.…"

robert post replied Jan 7, 2011 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"Is it available Nationwide, Jim? Cost?"

robert post replied Jan 5, 2011 to Energy Auditing Software and Reporting

29 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"Well, once again this has been a very valuable exercise. Between here and another f…"

robert post replied Jan 5, 2011 to Selecting The Most Efficient Nat Gas HWH

4 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by robert post

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Rooftop A/C units and exposed ductwork in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"Products like these dont have an R-rating. You still have to have the R-rated insulation to meet…"
47 minutes ago
Graham Irwin replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Thanks for the input. The next question to ask is "how much cooling power is delivered in each…"
1 hour ago
Brandon Walton commented on Brandon Walton's blog post 12 Things Every Home Performance Contractor Should Have on Their Work Truck
"Totally off topic William, but yeah could use a bit more I suppose "
1 hour ago
William H Nickerson commented on Brandon Walton's blog post 12 Things Every Home Performance Contractor Should Have on Their Work Truck
"One more thing...you need a little more bend in that cap"
2 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Rooftop A/C units and exposed ductwork in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"Sounds like the perfect, thin insulator adding enough thermal inertia to separate two masses and/or…"
2 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Rooftop A/C units and exposed ductwork in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"OK Tom, I think I am on the last questionow,,,I think.  LOL Going under the building and…"
4 hours ago
"Tom, sorry for having to break this up but my responses I guess are too long. You talking about the…"
4 hours ago
" "
6 hours ago
"I guess I got too mlong winded ther, it cut me off. 1.  Spray the coating on the ducts, plenum…"
6 hours ago
Kurt Shafer replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Jan, Here are some facts. the 30 inch fan from Home Depot (not one I would recommend) is rated at…"
6 hours ago
"Hi Tom. It looks like I will have to start off most of my answers to questions with this…"
7 hours ago
Everblue posted a video

Retrofitting Your Home for Energy Efficiency

Building Science: What is an Energy Audit? Using a Blower Door Test. Retrofitting Your Home for Energy Efficiency
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service