Melissa Baldridge's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Ooh, Kate.  My EE guy is telling me that the error message has to do with the "OB" w…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jun 27, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Super!  Thanks, Kate.  We'll get on it when we're fresh in the morning.  And if we n…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jun 27, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi Kate, I just saw you chiming in here.  Thanks for that.  I have an installer rig…"

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Thanks, Peter.  I've already taken the plunge, and we're waiting to finish all the n…"

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Thanks for that, Diane.  'Made me laugh out loud.  Yeah, I'm a sucker for gorgeous i…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jun 8, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Thanks for this, Bob.  I have been doing a fair bit of reading about this since as w…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jun 3, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I'm curious to see if they even model, or simply do a clipboard walk-thru.  That can…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Nov 10, 2011 to Best Buy/Geek Squad to get into Energy Efficiency

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Yeah, I think there's no energy security like having homes and commercial buildings…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Nov 4, 2011 to "Energy Audits like a Colonoscopy"

2 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Melissa Baldridge

"I have a friend in a complete unrelated industry (waxing, aesthetician, etc.) who's…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Sep 15, 2011 to Groupon for Energy Audits?

14 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Theresa Foster

"We hit up Groupon with this several times.  No go - they weren't biting.  (With Grou…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Sep 14, 2011 to Groupon for Energy Audits?

14 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Theresa Foster

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Malcolm Jackson joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
1 hour ago
Amber Vignieri liked tedkidd's discussion What if more efficient homes were actually worth more?
4 hours ago
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"I have been using air advice for 5 yr or so - I end up with a report in 35 min I can e-mail or show…"
7 hours ago
Profile IconBill Gartner, Shane Matteson, Jay Cooper and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
7 hours ago
Kim Burnett commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Home Energy Pros on Twitter
"Good morning, would you please add me. Thank you. Kim Burnett A+ Abundant Energy Experts"
yesterday
Kim Burnett joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Home Energy Pros on Twitter

We've created a twitter list of members of Home Energy Pros who tweet about home performance and…See More
yesterday
Luke Langhals replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion ERV Configuration
"Very good reading. Thank you for posting this."
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service