Melissa Baldridge's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Is there any schedule or additional documentation the homeowner has to file?  If so,…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jan 13, 2013 to Federal Energy Tax Credit Paperwork?

4 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"We recently did an audit for a client with this MASSIVE old, asbestos-wrapped boiler…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Dec 6, 2012 to Eliminating Standing Pilot Light Furnaces

13 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Tim, This is a super question and something Realtors must deal with as a "material…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jul 26, 2012 to Meth Labs

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"We haven't ... yet.  We're working on it. Our old/new office is in a space that bas…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jun 30, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Ooh, Kate.  My EE guy is telling me that the error message has to do with the "OB" w…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jun 27, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Super!  Thanks, Kate.  We'll get on it when we're fresh in the morning.  And if we n…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jun 27, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi Kate, I just saw you chiming in here.  Thanks for that.  I have an installer rig…"

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Thanks, Peter.  I've already taken the plunge, and we're waiting to finish all the n…"

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Thanks for that, Diane.  'Made me laugh out loud.  Yeah, I'm a sucker for gorgeous i…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jun 8, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Thanks for this, Bob.  I have been doing a fair bit of reading about this since as w…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jun 3, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Ethan Bukowiec replied to Ethan Bukowiec's discussion Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter
"Anyone interested in learning more about this device should check out the Kickstarter…"
9 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Frank Bergamachi (Thousand Home Challenge project #4) I’ve looked…"
15 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Larry Kinney A few years ago someone had a gee whiz calibrated watt and…"
16 hours ago
Dale@EnergyWright replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I've used the efergy Elite whole house energy monitor to evaluate 240V HPWHs. I found the…"
16 hours ago
Profile IconDale@EnergyWright and Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
17 hours ago
Profile IconAdam Swain, Cynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
17 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
yesterday
Maria Lacey replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I attempted to use an AZTech device. I have used the Watt Stopper, Watts Up Pro, Kill-A-Watt…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service