Melissa Baldridge's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Blower door.  It shows the invisible.  IR a close second."

Melissa Baldridge replied Jul 5 to Poll: What is you favorite or most important home performance diagnostic or measurement tool?

6 Jul 7
Reply by Pat Dundon

"When the green-field addendum rolled out in metro Denver, my company teamed with HUD…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jun 5, 2015 to Getting the Real Estate Market to Value Green Homes

10 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Jan Green

"We've had great success with the income approach.  'Like I said - simple but not alw…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jan 15, 2015 to Green feature values in Real Estate

16 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Jeffrey Gephart

"Hi George, There's not currently a dollar-for-dollar appraisal value for energy-effi…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jan 15, 2015 to Green feature values in Real Estate

16 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Jeffrey Gephart

"Is there any schedule or additional documentation the homeowner has to file?  If so,…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jan 13, 2013 to Federal Energy Tax Credit Paperwork?

4 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"We recently did an audit for a client with this MASSIVE old, asbestos-wrapped boiler…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Dec 6, 2012 to Eliminating Standing Pilot Light Furnaces

17 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Tim, This is a super question and something Realtors must deal with as a "material…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jul 26, 2012 to Meth Labs

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"We haven't ... yet.  We're working on it. Our old/new office is in a space that bas…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jun 30, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Ooh, Kate.  My EE guy is telling me that the error message has to do with the "OB" w…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jun 27, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Super!  Thanks, Kate.  We'll get on it when we're fresh in the morning.  And if we n…"

Melissa Baldridge replied Jun 27, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
8 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a discussion

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

I'm considering purchasing the AirAdvice for Homes indoor air quality monitor but it seems to have…See More
9 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
9 hours ago
Nate Adams replied to Diane Chojnowski's discussion Poll: How confident do you feel about the future of home performance?
"Matt Golden commented on a parody video "Single Pane" a few months back that the 9 year…"
12 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Diane Chojnowski's discussion Poll: How confident do you feel about the future of home performance?
"Words are jargon until they become common. They become common when they refer to something…"
13 hours ago
Evan Mills replied to Diane Chojnowski's discussion Poll: How confident do you feel about the future of home performance?
"Not too surprising that "home performance" is unfamiliar jargon to the average citizen…"
19 hours ago
Craig McManus added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thursday
Chris Heenan replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion ERV Configuration
"Can you use…"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service