Dennis McCarthy's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Glen Iincandescents typically have 'soft CCTs- ie 2900K - although they can by defin…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Oct 5, 2011 to Discerning quality in LED lamps

10 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"3 words - consider the source- !!"

Dennis McCarthy replied Jun 10, 2011 to Is anyone game for putting together a rebuttal to this article regarding "Green Homes being Unhealthy?"

10 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Wyatt

"As someone who is a strong advocate of LEDs - I can tell you that the transition to…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Apr 6, 2011 to Indoor Cannabis production is anything but green

1 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"You're joking right - Lights of America - No I don't have any of those in my house,…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Mar 25, 2011 to Lighting audits as a subset of the energy audits.

18 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Dave Conna

" I try and limit my endorsements, I can indicate this any SSL mfg using-  Ac/LEDs in…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Mar 24, 2011 to Lighting audits as a subset of the energy audits.

18 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Dave Conna

"Fm - substitute Photons for info - those 90 billion e 26 sockets will need to be fil…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Mar 24, 2011 to Lighting audits as a subset of the energy audits.

18 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Dave Conna

"You may have mis interpreted - I am all for Daylighting aka daylight harvesting -it…"

18 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Dave Conna

"The  convincing is ongoing - your cell phone, your flat panel tv, your docs new diag…"

18 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Dave Conna

"Nathan,  I find it encouraging that you look at that facet while assessing energy us…"

18 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Dave Conna

"Hi  Good luck getting the lastest #s Let me add to your list of variables , beyond t…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Mar 17, 2011 to Facts about can lighting energy consumption

3 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by William E. Beaver

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bob Blanchette replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?
"The landlords don't want the improvements done even if they don't have to pay for it?…"
16 hours ago
Hal Skinner posted a discussion
17 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?
"Hi Bob, The tenants all say they cant do anything to the building.  We would get referred…"
18 hours ago
Tom White commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Future of Housing - And How Airtightness Can Help

"Ben's Kickstarter documentary, The Future of Housing, was fully funded. The grand premiere…"
yesterday
Tom White's video was featured

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action

TED Talks Simon Sinek has a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership all starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?"
yesterday
peter chang's discussion was featured

Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?

Ok, just want to throw this out there. I live in the high desert, 6800' or so. My house is pretty…See More
yesterday
Tom White posted a video

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action | Video on TED.com

TED Talks Simon Sinek has a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership all starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?" His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers ... (Filmed at TEDxPugetSound.)
yesterday
Michael Dunseith posted a photo
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service