Dennis McCarthy's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not sure how acrimony helps alleviate the problem  - I favour assessing if the…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Jun 9, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"James  I agree - to a point - I 'll confine my comments to the effects of incentive…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Jun 9, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Ben    Hi, It's been a while since we've talked. The  training is a variable thing f…"

Dennis McCarthy replied May 28, 2012 to The growing need for lighting auditors

13 Feb 10
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Bob,  I do expect a price reduction in All areas of solid state lighting. As for you…"

Dennis McCarthy replied May 28, 2012 to The growing need for lighting auditors

13 Feb 10
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Melissa-  I also would like to see their model for business practices. I would love…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Nov 11, 2011 to Best Buy/Geek Squad to get into Energy Efficiency

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Allen  About the facet you bring up, free energy audits might impede alot of would b…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Oct 30, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"  Meh - under powered - not evolved or sophisticated - but as the're going for the r…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Oct 21, 2011 to Discerning quality in LED lamps

10 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"grey-  That final statement you made really resonates with me, I am an LED quality…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Oct 13, 2011 to Discerning quality in LED lamps

10 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Bud  The process that will see mass adoption is already happening - its an insidious…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Oct 5, 2011 to Discerning quality in LED lamps

10 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Adam-    When rating a LED lamp it is critical to question the driver and other comp…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Oct 5, 2011 to Discerning quality in LED lamps

10 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"From my work in NY City many years ago, the critters I saw would never have fit through a quarter…"
1 hour ago
Barbara Smith replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"Eliminating quarter sized holes can impede rats from entering a building, in areas where rats tend…"
2 hours ago
Casey Murphy is now a member of Home Energy Pros
3 hours ago
Walter Ahlgrim replied to James White's discussion What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?
"Try downloading Google Chrome web browser https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/ I had similar…"
19 hours ago
Stacy Hunt posted an event

Building America Webinar: Multifamily Ventilation Strategies and Compartmentalization Requirements at Virtual

September 24, 2014 from 3pm to 4:30pm
The Building America Program is hosting a no-cost, webinar-based training on Multifamily…See More
21 hours ago
Ben Jacobs replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"This is info I give to clients that I serve. People who live in homes that are not energy efficient…"
23 hours ago
Brennan Less replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"Thanks Bud. I just feel the need to point out any such issues, because we as a field need to be…"
yesterday
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"Hi Brennan, "weak and irrational" is not at all what I was trying to communicate. …"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service