Dennis McCarthy's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom Investigate humancentric lighting benefits to put the whole scope related to eff…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Dec 29, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Bob-  I feel you're putting me in to the role of teacher- I can live with that if-…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Dec 29, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"BOB  NO you're wrong ,POINT BLANK  its an incorrect statement- yes they are better…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Dec 28, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

" Adin- 2 misconceptions  the cost of SSL products is a twin point 'debate" new lower…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Dec 28, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Tom Could you give your opinion about Philips + their changing the product substant…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Dec 17, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"I guess we can end this thread with these salient observations- Its a very good thin…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Dec 14, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Bud I'll send you a P.M over the weekend for more updated info."

Dennis McCarthy replied Dec 14, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Bud/Bruce Bud as always, a great answer - Bruce , there are a variety of rebates + i…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Dec 13, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Bob  The LEDs - factually won't last forever- the diode might last for 60,000 hrs a…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Dec 6, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Bob-  I've heard the price thing for 5 + years - It's a part of the fun & glamou…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Dec 6, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Alfie Davis posted a blog post

Utility of a Hardwood Staircase

Everything needs a makeover after a certain time. Your home is one of them.  Sometimes, you…See More
2 hours ago
miguel pace shared a profile on Facebook
7 hours ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post It is very important to select a fin fan
7 hours ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post Types of Fans Impact Cooling Solution offered
7 hours ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post The features and benefits of Axial Flow Fans
7 hours ago
Charles Ryan Weitzel posted a discussion

Oil Fired Boiler Being Used as the Heating Source in Two Air Handlers of a Historic Home

I'm not sure this makes any difference, but I've only run into a system like this here, where I…See More
12 hours ago
Ronald Wallis replied to Jonny Fisher's discussion Minneapolis Blower Doors and Duct Blaster for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"interested in your equipment. Do you have pics? Is equipment compliant with new regulations?"
17 hours ago
Ronald Wallis joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
17 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service