Dennis McCarthy's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Dennis - on that contention that the woefully bad Vu 1 is anything like OLEDs is co…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Aug 8, 2013 to The answer to the question - Where's the LED zealot now that we could use his input?

5 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi Dennis- My choices in OLEDs are confined to Philips and some TFTs and OLEDS from…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Aug 8, 2013 to The answer to the question - Where's the LED zealot now that we could use his input?

5 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Folks-  This epitomizes the need for education for end users - I did an investigati…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Mar 31, 2013 to LEDs Magazine's comparision of some A-19 LED choices

19 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Eric Wu

"Mike-  Its great to see more people are examining and "researching" LED retrofits-…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Mar 18, 2013 to LEDs Magazine's comparision of some A-19 LED choices

19 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Eric Wu

"Bob   While its true that 80% use T-8s but I would remind you that The Acme Gaslight…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Mar 9, 2013 to LEDs Magazine's comparision of some A-19 LED choices

19 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Eric Wu

"Bob - Some thoughts on your comments regarding SSL products- some I agree with - ot…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Mar 9, 2013 to LEDs Magazine's comparision of some A-19 LED choices

19 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Eric Wu

" I tell people I'm an expert that can help you halve your electrical consumption- I…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Feb 23, 2013 to If you had 30 seconds to tell a homeowner what your company does, how would it go?

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Kurt  While I'm glad Your team takes a comprehensive approach - when just looking a…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Feb 2, 2013 to Would you like a lighting audit with your energy audit ?

8 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

" George-    Regarding thoroughness in audits, So You're the one- I actually know of…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Jan 19, 2013 to Would you like a lighting audit with your energy audit ?

8 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

" it's more gotcha capatalism- not unlike subway with their 11"  sandwiches that they…"

Dennis McCarthy replied Jan 17, 2013 to Would you like a lighting audit with your energy audit ?

8 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Paul Scheckel posted a blog post

Renewable Rant: Traditional Energy!

Why, when I open up a newsletter or market evaluation report about “traditional energy” markets, do…See More
5 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion was featured

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

I'm considering purchasing the AirAdvice for Homes indoor air quality monitor but it seems to have…See More
6 hours ago
Luis Hernandez's discussion was featured

ERV Configuration

Greetings everyone,     I did an energy audit on this new home that is too tight and needs…See More
6 hours ago
Kim Tanner's discussion was featured
6 hours ago
John Nicholas's discussion was featured

Slab Edge Insulation - A Side Thread to Melissa's Question

Melissa Baldridge inquired about installing slab edge insulation on a potential E-Star certified…See More
6 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge's discussion was featured

ENERGY STAR - Slab Insulation

Folks,Let's say I have a client who's building slab on grade and intending to certify E-STAR.  I'm…See More
6 hours ago
Sean Maxwell's discussion was featured

Blower Door Databases: ATTMA and Retrotec rCloud

Hi guys,We're pushing for blower door testing in the building code here in Australia and we think…See More
6 hours ago
Bob Blanchette's discussion was featured

Real World Ceiling Fan CFM

Has anybody done testing on delivered CFM of ceiling fans? Energy star has a test room where the…See More
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service