John Redmond's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Patrick, When you can cite for me where my origin of debt to you resides, I will gla…"

John Redmond replied Jun 18, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Patrick, Linda's point is valid. All you have to do is just attend one ACI or RESNET…"

John Redmond replied Jun 18, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Patrick, I do not believe in ANY subsidy, regardless of economic sector. As Linda sa…"

41 Jul 6, 2012

"The independent auditing business model does not have much staying power, plus there…"

John Redmond replied Jun 18, 2012 to Marketing | Packages

21 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Joshua Knittel

"All a tax credit does is give the federal government a vehicle to nudge a consumer i…"

John Redmond replied Jun 9, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"If a blower door test is voluntary, what home energy auditor (certified or not) is g…"

John Redmond replied Jun 7, 2012 to Home Energy Score Launch

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

"A number of you are going to end up wanting to shoot me after you read this, especia…"

John Redmond replied Jun 3, 2012 to Marketing | Packages

21 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Joshua Knittel

"For those of you who are ripping on Fox for the article... If you would look a littl…"

John Redmond replied Jun 11, 2011 to Is anyone game for putting together a rebuttal to this article regarding "Green Homes being Unhealthy?"

10 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Wyatt

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Mike Kandel added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

BPI's Home Energy Auditing Standard Published as ANSI Standard

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is proud to announce that BPI-1100-T-2014: Home…See More
2 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

BPI's Home Energy Auditing Standard Published as ANSI Standard

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is proud to announce that BPI-1100-T-2014: Home…See More
2 hours ago
Hal Skinner posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Todd St.Clair joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
6 hours ago
Todd St.Clair replied to Jim Falakos's discussion Treat Software in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"How long ago did you buy this, if it was good for 5 months? And how much would you take for this."
6 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion Basing air exchange on house volume??
"Hi Sean, yes I am struggling with this and that is why I opened the discussion, so a definite…"
8 hours ago
Lynda Wright is now a member of Home Energy Pros
8 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Bud Poll's discussion Basing air exchange on house volume??
"Sorry Bud but I think you need to clarify your issues with using volumes to calculate ACH As for…"
19 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service