Paul Raymer's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"There are a couple of pretty nifty choices from Venmar.  The Kubix unit comes in eit…"

Paul Raymer replied Mar 1, 2012 to Mechanical Ventilation per ASHRAE 62.2

5 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by George W. Reynolds

"John - With the TEC door, if you are using the manual speed control and not the "Cru…"

Paul Raymer replied Feb 28, 2012 to Equipment Reviews: Blower Doors and IR Cameras

14 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Joel Greenberg

"They definitely are still in business.  I teach their BPI courses for them.  Silvie,…"

Paul Raymer replied Feb 11, 2011 to Training Centers in Boston area

8 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Paul Raymer

"If you are in the SE Mass/Cape Cod area, Cape & Islands Self Reliance is putting…"

Paul Raymer replied Feb 10, 2011 to Training Centers in Boston area

8 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Paul Raymer

"You're right about the lack of info on tools.  I have started writing a column for H…"

Paul Raymer replied Dec 17, 2010 to Equipment Reviews: Blower Doors and IR Cameras

14 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Joel Greenberg

"The gas leak detectors from Bacharach - the Leakator and the Leakator Jr. - are soli…"

Paul Raymer replied Dec 5, 2010 to Needed: Gas Detector and CO Detector. What do you recommend?

3 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Adam Zielinski

"The guys at the energy conservatory did some work on this a number of years ago. As…"

Paul Raymer replied Dec 2, 2010 to Backdrafting Fireplaces and Wood Stoves

3 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Adam Zielinski

"I have recently received a reply from Tony Peters QA for Affiliates for BPI who stat…"

Paul Raymer replied Nov 29, 2010 to CAZ Depressurization limits for Oil Burners

2 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Paul Raymer

"If you have been certified as a BPI Building Analyst to do combustion safety and gas…"

Paul Raymer replied Nov 27, 2010 to Combustion Appliance Testing Can Be Easy if You Understand What and Why You Are Testing

10 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Tim Phillips

"Tamasin, I totally agree with you on the importance of combustion testing. The varia…"

Paul Raymer replied Nov 26, 2010 to Combustion Appliance Testing Can Be Easy if You Understand What and Why You Are Testing

10 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Tim Phillips

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Trip Smith joined Hal Skinner's group
Thumbnail

The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)

A group where energy professionals can learn about all the different energy saving aspects of…See More
21 minutes ago
Trip Smith commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Facebook Pages
"Just went through the first few pages liking the active Facebook pages. I've found that…"
22 minutes ago
Trip Smith joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Facebook Pages

Does your company or organization have a Facebook Page?This group is for pros who have facebook…See More
44 minutes ago
Profile IconVictor Couto, Melvin Calahan, Mike Burton and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
Steven Lewis replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"It looks better on paper than in real life applications.  Both Amana and Lennox came out with…"
18 hours ago
Dennis Heidner replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"Rinnai has application note on how to use their tankless hot water heater with a Rinnai water to…"
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"I found the buildingscience article interesting.  Interesting that they noted the wet bottom…"
yesterday
Bud Poll replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"With conduction that ends at the bottom of the joists and convection that is naturally suppressed…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service