Steven Lewis's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"There is a pump kit that will install under a sink or in a bathroom.  This pump will…"

Steven Lewis replied Sep 18 to Extremely long wait for hot water

4 Sep 18
Reply by Steven Lewis

"answer ! - It is a dungeon Answer 2 - it has been placed on part time work so it has…"

Steven Lewis replied Sep 18 to Let's solve this HVAC quiz!!!

5 Sep 25
Reply by Robert Cameron

"It looks better on paper than in real life applications.  Both Amana and Lennox came…"

Steven Lewis replied Aug 31 to Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace

14 Sep 4
Reply by Graham Irwin

"For propane, you can look at the burner orfice size.  there are charts that give the…"

Steven Lewis replied Dec 3, 2013 to Combustion Furnace BTU output

9 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"There are a number of options - one manufacturer 9LG ductless) makes a square wall u…"

Steven Lewis replied Nov 22, 2013 to Disguising Ductless Heat Pump Units

11 Aug 22
Reply by Hal Skinner

"How can you call it an American brand if it is made in Japan.  My experiance with th…"

Steven Lewis replied Sep 24, 2012 to Mini Split Heat Pumps

23 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

"You need more information before you suggest what the appropriate answer to the cust…"

Steven Lewis replied Aug 2, 2012 to Installing additional supply runs from the main trunk.

16 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Do the loads first, have some one do a room by room load, that will give you the tot…"

Steven Lewis replied Feb 23, 2012 to What is the best propane direct vent wall furnace available?

5 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Paul Lasicki

"I already do that and a lot of customers see it up front and others have to experien…"

Steven Lewis replied Jan 26, 2012 to Hang-ups to utilizing Manual J,D & S

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Trust is the big issue - people buy the low bid because they dont trust the better s…"

Steven Lewis replied Jan 26, 2012 to Hang-ups to utilizing Manual J,D & S

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Shashank Kirloskar posted a blog post

Important Facts about Solar Energy

“I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don’t have to wait…See More
12 hours ago
reflintorm replied to Dennis McCarthy's discussion Solid state lighting - saves lives- and it improves life .
"In my observation, In most of the lightning appliances led bulbs are used because of their…"
12 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife posted photos
20 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Calculation
"Infiltration makes a HUGE difference. Look at the heat loads on a windy day vs. a calm one. On a…"
20 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Everblue's blog post Poor HVAC Installation Leads to Increased Energy Use
"That explains a LOT of why HVAC system continue to be sized by the same "rule of thumb"…"
21 hours ago
Profile IconChristian Asdal and Shashank Kirloskar joined Home Energy Pros
21 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on Digg
22 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on StumbleUpon
22 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service