Frank Slifka's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob - just to let you know I just measured the heat off the following two lamps usin…"

Frank Slifka replied Jan 4, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob - like I asked what thermal scan do you use for temp rating? I never recommed LE…"

Frank Slifka replied Jan 4, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob - what thermal scan do you use to test for temperature? CFL's run between 175 an…"

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"This discussion on all points ha been very interesting to follow. LED lamps offer a…"

Frank Slifka replied Jan 3, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Don like I said originally - location/ location/location! The sun is not limited to…"

Frank Slifka replied Dec 12, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"The cost to make hot water is in the fuel costs! Can anyone answer why Hawaii since…"

Frank Slifka replied Dec 12, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Location! Location! plus, number of residents, plus what else is needed. If you live…"

Frank Slifka replied Dec 11, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I believe that it all depends on where you live, the cost of the power source, and w…"

Frank Slifka replied May 22, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Diane Chojnowski commented on Chris Dorsi's blog post My Favorite Announcement of the Year
"Congratulations Michelle Nochisaki and Ed Matos!  "
34 minutes ago
Chris Dorsi's blog post was featured

My Favorite Announcement of the Year

Each year, Habitat X engages in…See More
35 minutes ago
Sydney G. Roberts commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

Building Science Insights -- To Vent or Not to Vent

"R Higgins, you can insulate exterior with with foam board or nailbase when you reroof and then…"
50 minutes ago
Steven Lefler posted a status
10 hours ago
Ryan T De La Rosa is now a member of Home Energy Pros
11 hours ago
Chris Dorsi posted a blog post

My Favorite Announcement of the Year

Each year, Habitat X engages in…See More
12 hours ago
R Higgins replied to Energy Wise Solutions's discussion No Utility Homes, Are we ready to start building Homes that are not connected to traditional utilities ?
"First off, check the laws in your area.  Drought prone areas often prohibit on site collection…"
20 hours ago
R Higgins commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

Building Science Insights -- To Vent or Not to Vent

"Great lecture, kept thinking, but what about existing buildings.  Too little room at eaves for…"
20 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service