Frank Slifka's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob - just to let you know I just measured the heat off the following two lamps usin…"

Frank Slifka replied Jan 4, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob - like I asked what thermal scan do you use for temp rating? I never recommed LE…"

Frank Slifka replied Jan 4, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob - what thermal scan do you use to test for temperature? CFL's run between 175 an…"

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"This discussion on all points ha been very interesting to follow. LED lamps offer a…"

Frank Slifka replied Jan 3, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Don like I said originally - location/ location/location! The sun is not limited to…"

Frank Slifka replied Dec 12, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"The cost to make hot water is in the fuel costs! Can anyone answer why Hawaii since…"

Frank Slifka replied Dec 12, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Location! Location! plus, number of residents, plus what else is needed. If you live…"

Frank Slifka replied Dec 11, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I believe that it all depends on where you live, the cost of the power source, and w…"

Frank Slifka replied May 22, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

JC NATALE posted photos
15 hours ago
Mike Burton replied to Amos Dunham's discussion ISO blower door or other equipment
"Are you still looking?  I have rarely used Minneapolis Blower Door and Duct Blaster Systems I…"
22 hours ago
Jonny Fisher posted a discussion

Used energy equipment for sale (blower door, duct blaster

I've got some used equipment that I need to sell. Let me know if you are interested in any of the…See More
yesterday
Joe Quiroz Jr. liked Don Hynek's discussion Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!
yesterday
Mick Lane replied to Rob Buchanan's discussion High-use headscratcher
"The geothermal heat pump is the most likely culprit.  The heat pump doesn't make heat it…"
yesterday
Mick Lane is now a member of Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Empower Efficiency added 2 discussions to the group Job Board
yesterday
Tom White's video was featured

A net-zero builders formula for insulating a super energy efficient home

Here is Peter Amerongen's formula for insulating a super energy efficient home.
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service