Frank Slifka's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob - just to let you know I just measured the heat off the following two lamps usin…"

Frank Slifka replied Jan 4, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob - like I asked what thermal scan do you use for temp rating? I never recommed LE…"

Frank Slifka replied Jan 4, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob - what thermal scan do you use to test for temperature? CFL's run between 175 an…"

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"This discussion on all points ha been very interesting to follow. LED lamps offer a…"

Frank Slifka replied Jan 3, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Don like I said originally - location/ location/location! The sun is not limited to…"

Frank Slifka replied Dec 12, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"The cost to make hot water is in the fuel costs! Can anyone answer why Hawaii since…"

Frank Slifka replied Dec 12, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Location! Location! plus, number of residents, plus what else is needed. If you live…"

Frank Slifka replied Dec 11, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I believe that it all depends on where you live, the cost of the power source, and w…"

Frank Slifka replied May 22, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Forum Discussions

Origin of guarded blower door testing

Started by Kim Tanner in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus on Thursday. 9 Replies

Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF)

Started by Barry L NewDelman in General Forum. Last reply by Daniel Cullen Aug 10. 5 Replies

When is it too windy to use blower door?

Started by Brandon Walton in General Forum. Last reply by Iain Walker Aug 10. 17 Replies

Latest Activity

Profile IconArmstrong SMith, Eric Buchalter, Liza Gonzalez and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Origin of guarded blower door testing
"That same house that meet highest sealing rate in early 1980 we went back and super sealed it and…"
Thursday
Jill Cliburn posted an event
Thumbnail

National Solar Conference and NZE Decathlon at University of Colorado

October 9, 2017 at 6pm to October 12, 2017 at 7pm
Thursday
tedkidd replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Origin of guarded blower door testing
"Brendan, Eric, great stuff!"
Thursday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service