Michael Dunseith's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"It was designed for air handlers to determine the total system air flow. I It would…"

Michael Dunseith replied on Monday to Fantastic innovation

2 on Monday
Reply by Michael Dunseith

"Why the concern with airflow around heating and domestic pipes? Most are inside the…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 5 to Should your local weatherization company be required to have someone BPI certified on their staff?

6 Mar 5

"Colin, "take a reading and assume it was ok?" Assumptions, Ah yes good point. Well t…"

Michael Dunseith replied Aug 15, 2014 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Morin

"If your getting a good reading with the 2 ring on, using a DG 700 and it is not flas…"

Michael Dunseith replied Aug 14, 2014 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Morin

"Check the photos here - http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/profile/GreenJobsTrainingCente…"

Michael Dunseith replied Feb 13, 2014 to In store displays

3 Feb 13, 2014

"One size does not fit all, and Standards cannot be written to meet every type of iss…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 30, 2013 to Basements and BAS

16 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"National cost per day for many types of trainings run between $250.00 to $300.00 per…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 30, 2013 to Cost of training and certification

11 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"Ted the one thing missing from this graph is the cost associated with theses numbers…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 5, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Robert vanCreveld

"Thanks Matt, Have to move on to new opportunities, I spent many years believing in p…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 5, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013

"We provide a service for many years and took pride in providing a one stop shop to t…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 4, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Joanie Minor posted a status
"Home Performance Institute now offers OSHA 10 and Confined Space Classes. Call 203-536-2151 to register."
15 minutes ago
Joanie Minor posted a photo
18 minutes ago
John Kaye posted a blog post

FREE Home Efficiency & Safety Assessments in the Los Angeles County area.

Since last June I have been qualifying homeowners in the Los Angeles County for the Home Upgrade…See More
5 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"Those 240 Volt aquastats shut off and then on kinda quick back on.  The older the tank the…"
10 hours ago
Profile IconMike Norvell Sr and Jen Loomis joined Home Energy Pros
15 hours ago
Rod Fox replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"Well I'd love to tell you folks I found an answer, but I did not... I went to my…"
19 hours ago
Rod Fox replied to Kevin Eigel's discussion What is the best energy auditing software?
"I've been trying to answer this question for many years and have not yet found an answer.…"
19 hours ago
Jerry Lawrence posted events
19 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service