Michael Dunseith's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Why the concern with airflow around heating and domestic pipes? Most are inside the…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 5 to Should your local weatherization company be required to have someone BPI certified on their staff?

6 Mar 5
Reply by Michael Dunseith

"Colin, "take a reading and assume it was ok?" Assumptions, Ah yes good point. Well t…"

Michael Dunseith replied Aug 15, 2014 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Morin

"If your getting a good reading with the 2 ring on, using a DG 700 and it is not flas…"

Michael Dunseith replied Aug 14, 2014 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Morin

"Check the photos here - http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/profile/GreenJobsTrainingCente…"

Michael Dunseith replied Feb 13, 2014 to In store displays

3 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Michael Dunseith

"One size does not fit all, and Standards cannot be written to meet every type of iss…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 30, 2013 to Basements and BAS

16 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"National cost per day for many types of trainings run between $250.00 to $300.00 per…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 30, 2013 to Cost of training and certification

11 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"Ted the one thing missing from this graph is the cost associated with theses numbers…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 5, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Robert vanCreveld

"Thanks Matt, Have to move on to new opportunities, I spent many years believing in p…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 5, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013

"We provide a service for many years and took pride in providing a one stop shop to t…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 4, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013

"This is not going to go over well for the industry as a whole, The high bar of Home…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 4, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Don Fitchett posted a blog post
18 hours ago
Benny hani replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"Thank you so much for your help."
18 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"At minimum a personal CO detector, 1 blower door, 1 duct tester, 2 manometers - other equipment…"
23 hours ago
Greg Hannah posted a blog post
yesterday
Richardson Fred posted a discussion
yesterday
Benny hani replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"Hello Sean I am about to purchase the equiptments needed to Start my business. I am going to be…"
yesterday
romeo traian replied to w d's discussion AERC testing and Solar Grates update
"w d, i visited your site... interesting... could you please say something more... re the…"
yesterday
Chie Kawahara replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path? in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Hi Linda, Using the word "evergreen" I intended to convey the notion of topics that are…"
Sunday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service