Michael Dunseith's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Colin, "take a reading and assume it was ok?" Assumptions, Ah yes good point. Well t…"

Michael Dunseith replied Aug 15, 2014 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Morin

"If your getting a good reading with the 2 ring on, using a DG 700 and it is not flas…"

Michael Dunseith replied Aug 14, 2014 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Morin

"Check the photos here - http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/profile/GreenJobsTrainingCente…"

Michael Dunseith replied Feb 13, 2014 to In store displays

3 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Michael Dunseith

"One size does not fit all, and Standards cannot be written to meet every type of iss…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 30, 2013 to Basements and BAS

16 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"National cost per day for many types of trainings run between $250.00 to $300.00 per…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 30, 2013 to Cost of training and certification

11 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"Ted the one thing missing from this graph is the cost associated with theses numbers…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 5, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Robert vanCreveld

"Thanks Matt, Have to move on to new opportunities, I spent many years believing in p…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 5, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013

"We provide a service for many years and took pride in providing a one stop shop to t…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 4, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013

"This is not going to go over well for the industry as a whole, The high bar of Home…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 4, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013

"It was only a matter of time....."

Michael Dunseith replied Aug 1, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Don Hynek replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Non-continuous exterior insulation
"This is a matter of far more than R-values. Average exterior temp, heating load vs. cooling load,…"
5 hours ago
Patrick Michaelyan replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Non-continuous exterior insulation
"Don, I'd like to ask you specifically about your comments on putting the structure at great…"
10 hours ago
Patrick Michaelyan replied to Casey Gesell's discussion Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!
"Casey, Time frame for relocating is late spring to early summer. I am considering both counties…"
11 hours ago
Dennis Heidner replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation
"The observation about rot is important.   I agree. One of my complaints with some of the…"
Friday
Jennifer Schenk added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

Job Opening - Energy Programs Manager - Frisco, CO

Energy Programs Manager - High Country Conservation CenterJob DescriptionGeneral Description of…See More
Friday
Jennifer Schenk joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Job Board

This group is for posting jobs related to all aspects of the home performance industry including…See More
Friday
Avi Yashchin posted a status
""Will Online Learning Replace the Classroom?" Read my full article on HuffPost. http://huff.to/1cNCOie"
Friday
Profile IconTerrell, Jennifer Schenk, Amina Lang and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
Friday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service