Michael Dunseith's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Colin, "take a reading and assume it was ok?" Assumptions, Ah yes good point. Well t…"

Michael Dunseith replied Aug 15 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22
Reply by Paul Morin

"If your getting a good reading with the 2 ring on, using a DG 700 and it is not flas…"

Michael Dunseith replied Aug 14 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22
Reply by Paul Morin

"Check the photos here - http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/profile/GreenJobsTrainingCente…"

Michael Dunseith replied Feb 13 to In store displays

3 Feb 13
Reply by Michael Dunseith

"One size does not fit all, and Standards cannot be written to meet every type of iss…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 30, 2013 to Basements and BAS

16 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"National cost per day for many types of trainings run between $250.00 to $300.00 per…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 30, 2013 to Cost of training and certification

11 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"Ted the one thing missing from this graph is the cost associated with theses numbers…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 5, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Robert vanCreveld

"Thanks Matt, Have to move on to new opportunities, I spent many years believing in p…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 5, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013

"We provide a service for many years and took pride in providing a one stop shop to t…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 4, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013

"This is not going to go over well for the industry as a whole, The high bar of Home…"

Michael Dunseith replied Mar 4, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

15 Mar 7, 2013

"It was only a matter of time....."

Michael Dunseith replied Aug 1, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"I can't think of any test I've ever taken where I wasn't able to determine what I…"
3 hours ago
jerry gentile replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"you are spot on my friend-- during the exam I said this is ridiculous--- I have bpi certs for…"
8 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Caculation
"IT all matters,  I lot of sealing,  A lot of air barrier.  A lot of "R" A…"
20 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
"BPI Infiltration and Duct leakage (IDL) Certified"
yesterday
Jeremy Begley posted a blog post
yesterday
Kim Burnett joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
yesterday
Kent Mitchell commented on Adam Swain's blog post Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas
"Hi Adam - It sounds like you may be referring to enclosed crawlspaces - Here in the NW we've…"
yesterday
peter chang replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"I think it is quite possible the greatest savings will be realized by the lowest volume users. I…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service