Craig McManus's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"The ducts are below the floor and above the dirt under the houses. It sounds difficu…"

Craig McManus replied Mar 5 to How to keep mice, critters from getting into duct insulation that is under a house that is on piers.

5 Mar 13
Reply by Charles Cormany

"Tax credits only help people who pay income taxes, and not poor or retired people wi…"

Craig McManus replied Dec 5, 2013 to Energy Efficiency Federal Tax Credit extension beyond 2013?

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I believe this is an epidemic. Every spring they come from Texas and give free dinne…"

Craig McManus replied Nov 21, 2012 to What is COSTCO doing?

31 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Jerry Lahr

"I am interested in what software is easy to use and usefull......Does anyone have an…"

Craig McManus replied Jan 22, 2012 to Has anyone been working with Hancock software for auditing?

2 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Randy Swartz

"How do you keep the brown recluse and black widow spiders from biting you in the cra…"

Craig McManus replied Jan 16, 2012 to To replace old leaky ducts with new flex ducts or to seal the old with mastic?

9 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Philip Green

"In a humid climate in a crawlspace if there is a tear in the outer plastic then wate…"

Craig McManus replied Jan 16, 2012 to To replace old leaky ducts with new flex ducts or to seal the old with mastic?

9 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Philip Green

"How can we let the consumer Know to push for things to be built right?????? I am in…"

Craig McManus replied May 26, 2011 to Tornado Damaged Homes

8 May 26, 2011
Reply by Carol A. Markell

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Mike Kandel added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

BPI's Home Energy Auditing Standard Published as ANSI Standard

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is proud to announce that BPI-1100-T-2014: Home…See More
8 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

BPI's Home Energy Auditing Standard Published as ANSI Standard

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is proud to announce that BPI-1100-T-2014: Home…See More
8 hours ago
Hal Skinner posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Todd St.Clair joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
12 hours ago
Todd St.Clair replied to Jim Falakos's discussion Treat Software in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"How long ago did you buy this, if it was good for 5 months? And how much would you take for this."
12 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion Basing air exchange on house volume??
"Hi Sean, yes I am struggling with this and that is why I opened the discussion, so a definite…"
14 hours ago
Lynda Wright is now a member of Home Energy Pros
14 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Bud Poll's discussion Basing air exchange on house volume??
"Sorry Bud but I think you need to clarify your issues with using volumes to calculate ACH As for…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service