Jon LaMonte's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"My suggestion would be to test a small area where it wouldn't be noticed (like in a…"

Jon LaMonte replied Mar 23, 2011 to Closed cell foam on underside of my hardwood floor?

8 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Leo Velichkovsky

"Thanks for the info.  It may be useful in situations were all the ducts are run thro…"

Jon LaMonte replied Feb 25, 2011 to Duct Sealing Spray From the Inside

11 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Evan Mills

"Keep in mind they were using this on "This Old House" so they probably aren't going…"

Jon LaMonte replied Feb 23, 2011 to Duct Sealing Spray From the Inside

11 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Evan Mills

"You can say that again."

Jon LaMonte replied Feb 10, 2011 to Any Experience with Radiant Barrier Bubble Wrap

7 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Guy DuBois

"I get your point, but I am talking about using it in addition to the existing insula…"

Jon LaMonte replied Feb 8, 2011 to Any Experience with Radiant Barrier Bubble Wrap

7 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Guy DuBois

"Thanks for the info Brad, it was very helpful.  What actually got me to ask this que…"

Jon LaMonte replied Dec 30, 2010 to Are Zoned Heating/Cooling Systems a Good Idea or a Bad Idea?

23 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by George W. Reynolds

"I appreciate the input, but in our area we don't use boilers or radiators. 75-80% of…"

Jon LaMonte replied Dec 29, 2010 to Are Zoned Heating/Cooling Systems a Good Idea or a Bad Idea?

23 Jan 17, 2012

"This is a 3700sf 2 story on a slab."

Jon LaMonte replied Dec 22, 2010 to Are Zoned Heating/Cooling Systems a Good Idea or a Bad Idea?

23 Jan 17, 2012

"I haven't seen one of their applications yet, like I said its an experiment, main…"

Jon LaMonte replied Dec 6, 2010 to How do you recommend improving knee wall insulation???

21 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by A. Tamasin Sterner

"Almost forgot. One of the insulation giants here in Georgia has a guy that is on the…"

Jon LaMonte replied Dec 5, 2010 to How do you recommend improving knee wall insulation???

21 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by A. Tamasin Sterner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix 3rd Quarter Solar Resale Statistics Continue to Impress

Phoenix solar home sales were up during the third quarter of 2014, including the resale of homes…See More
8 hours ago
Everblue posted a status
"Green job alert! Energy Auditor in Baltimore, MD with Advanced Green Home Solutions. Check it out: http://bit.ly/1xhQuXO"
10 hours ago
Chris Clay replied to Isaiah Borel's discussion Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic
"The Cold Climate Housing Research Center in Fairbanks, AK has alot of information about this…"
10 hours ago
Richard L. Sanderson replied to Bud Poll's discussion Inconsistant Local Authority
"Bud: I like the idea of a third party review board. My own experience in local government is that…"
18 hours ago
Matthew Lutz commented on Kaplan Clean Tech's blog post The Difference Between Home Inspection and Energy Auditing [Infographic]
"I would have to agree with Steve on this.  I am a Certified Energy Manager and have performed…"
23 hours ago
Matthew Lutz joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Hall of Shame

In this group, members share an array of images from the field, showing the kinds of issues…See More
23 hours ago
Matthew Lutz replied to Kari Sauder's discussion Easy Water Heater Venting in the group Hall of Shame
"I have been in the HVAC trade since 1986. I have recently completed a Home or Real Estate…"
23 hours ago
Susan E. Buchan posted an event

EEBA Houses That Work at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park

November 3, 2014 from 8am to 4:30pm
Registration: 8:00 amSession: 8:30 am to 4:30 pmWorkshop Covers:Introduction to EEBA and its…See More
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service