Joe Romero's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Great updates on the utility of PV panels! I think the decision of installing photov…"

Joe Romero replied Aug 26, 2013 to How Do We Make Energy Efficiency Sexy, or at Least Interesting?

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi Jim, as we know nothing remain static in business and need to go along with chang…"

Joe Romero replied Aug 14, 2013 to Do you use a checklist in your work?

4 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Joe Romero

"I usually create my own check-list to get an idea of the work important to me and ac…"

Joe Romero replied Aug 7, 2013 to Do you use a checklist in your work?

4 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Joe Romero

"It has been found that roof application of spray foam will reduce infiltration and r…"

Joe Romero replied Jul 18, 2013 to Does infiltration really reduce the r-value of our insulation?

14 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"I would suggest you suggest for gas powered heat pump. Though it cost more than elec…"

Joe Romero replied Jul 16, 2013 to Selecting a Water Heater

15 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Joe Romero

"Tom, Good discussion out there regarding each and every temperature control problem…"

Joe Romero replied Jun 27, 2013 to Temperature Control Problems with Vision Thermostats

5 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Tom Delconte

"What do you think? I just wanted to know your opinion on this as I am not so much fa…"

Joe Romero replied Apr 30, 2013 to BPI Announces Release of 2012 Annual Report

1 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Joe Romero

"It is looking like a good deal, but I am sorry to say that I do not know about this…"

Joe Romero replied Apr 28, 2013 to Peak Energy Saver

21 Jan 16
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Thanks for sharing the list with us as I have my own list, but I guess I was looking…"

Joe Romero replied Apr 26, 2013 to Are you going to ACI in Denver? If so, what is on your Don't-Miss list?

1 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Joe Romero

"Great post on the facts and myths! A good one to add to the list, there are too many…"

Joe Romero replied Apr 12, 2013 to Energy Myths- Fact or Fiction?

8 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tom White posted a video

Ducts in an Attic

http://www.drenergysaver.com | 1-888-225-6260 In episode 66 of the On the Job video series, Larry Janesky, owner and founder of Dr. Energy Saver, is back to ...
10 hours ago
Stacy Hunt posted events
14 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted blog posts
14 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a photo
14 hours ago
Kerry Haglund posted a blog post

Efficient Windows Collaborative Releases Window Selection Tool Mobile App

The Efficient Windows Collaborative (EWC) has released a mobile app based on it web-based Window…See More
15 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted a video

Home Comfort Pays for Itself | Ideas Worth Sharing

http://www.myhomescience.com There are 88 million homes in the U.S. and Canada alone that burn twice as much fuel for heating and electricity for cooling tha...
19 hours ago
Profile IconRob Madden, Solar Home Broker, Alicia Hobbs, Rachel Scott and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
19 hours ago
Don Fitchett posted a video

HVAC AC Compressors Training

This HVAC training sample is from the HVAC section of the Online Industrial Training Video Library (http://bin95.com/Industrial-Training-Videos/HVAC-Training...
19 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service