Chris Heenan's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"How'd you get interested and or learn about Hart & Cooley? "

Chris Heenan replied Jan 16, 2012 to Ceiling Register Upgrades

2 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Poorly trained HVAC companies multiplied by number of units installed per year times…"

Chris Heenan replied Jan 16, 2012 to Are Zoned Heating/Cooling Systems a Good Idea or a Bad Idea?

23 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by George W. Reynolds

"Seems like we're sliding into politics here. I read the study you are showing. http…"

Chris Heenan replied Jan 16, 2012 to Are Zoned Heating/Cooling Systems a Good Idea or a Bad Idea?

23 Jan 17, 2012

"Jon, Answer to your initial thread question: zones are good. MUCH better than overs…"

23 Jan 17, 2012

"Hi PJ, Cut and paste: Economics- Over sized equipment has a higher initial cost an…"

23 Jan 17, 2012

"Is that the return or supply grill at the top of the interior wall?"

Chris Heenan replied Jan 16, 2012 to Problem Room on North Side of House

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi Jon,  4 zones? What's your sq footage approx? Very surprising that you have so ma…"

23 Jan 17, 2012

"their web design hurts me deep inside "

Chris Heenan replied Jan 12, 2012 to Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

6 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Anthony Hyde

"How can I diy this?"

Chris Heenan replied Jan 3, 2012 to Can blown loose insulation be used in cantilever floor?

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Allan G Hurst

"Thanks Ed. I appreciate your help. I can do nice, tight, smart A/C installs all day…"

Chris Heenan replied Jan 3, 2012 to Can blown loose insulation be used in cantilever floor?

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Allan G Hurst

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Diane Chojnowski replied to Scott Katznelson's discussion Database of zip code or county by climate zone
"I posted the question on HEP's facebook page and Bill Spohn commented: Try…"
1 hour ago
Profile IconKevin Jordan, Hannah Strong, Rich Snyder and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
19 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy posted events
19 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy updated an event
Thumbnail

RESCAZ- RESNET Combustion Safety Testing: North Carolina at Wilmington, NC

November 7, 2014 from 6pm to 7pm
The health and safety of the home energy auditor’s clients should be the top priority when…See More
19 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy updated an event
Thumbnail

RESNET Phase 2 Rater Training - Field Training at EnergyLogic Academy - Berthoud CO

September 22, 2014 to September 24, 2014
The EnergyLogic Academy will be hosting the second phase of HERS Rater Training August 4th - 7th,…See More
19 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Scott Katznelson's discussion Database of zip code or county by climate zone
"Hi Scott. I dont know of a database that you are referring to.  I was always under the…"
20 hours ago
Rich Snyder joined Rich Brunco's group
Thumbnail

Cape Cod Energy Pros

Recent BPI classmates, a place to share referals and informationSee More
21 hours ago
Scott Katznelson posted a discussion

Database of zip code or county by climate zone

HI.  I'm looking for a database that could help me assess the average energy use of a home (per…See More
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service