Michael Stuart's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Matt,   I have not yet been able to find the details of the proposed budget yet to s…"

Michael Stuart replied Feb 15, 2011 to Significant LIHEAP Cuts Proposed?

6 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Stuart

"While I personally use a Minneapolis Blower Door System (Model 3 fan and all of the…"

Michael Stuart replied Dec 17, 2010 to Equipment Reviews: Blower Doors and IR Cameras

14 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Joel Greenberg

"Allen, Regarding the question on moisture... Moisture inside of building materials…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 21, 2010 to RESNET/BPI IR Training

7 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Michael Stuart

"Allen, Here is the present RESNET Infrared Interim Guideline released this Septembe…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 21, 2010 to RESNET/BPI IR Training

7 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Michael Stuart

"Allen, I know that it has been a topic of discussion. I can only imagine that it wi…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 19, 2010 to RESNET/BPI IR Training

7 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Michael Stuart

"Out here in Puget Sound, there are certain neighborhoods where the "Green Guilt" kic…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 11, 2010 to Does peer pressure help motivate people to save energy?

15 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Joel Greenberg

"CK, Thanks for sharing what is going on in your corner of the world. This proves th…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 10, 2010 to New Zealand home peformance rating scheme

12 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by CK Ang

"Thanks for the link. This construction mobile lab looks interesting as well. (I wond…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 8, 2010 to Training in the Field - Mobile Training Labs for Building Sciences

9 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Graeme Nix

"Allison, Do you happen to know if there are any photos of the mobile construction l…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 7, 2010 to Training in the Field - Mobile Training Labs for Building Sciences

9 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Graeme Nix

"I believe that ECI and David Brown have plans to put this one lab on the road soon..…"

Michael Stuart replied Nov 5, 2010 to Training in the Field - Mobile Training Labs for Building Sciences

9 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Graeme Nix

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tom White posted a video
1 hour ago
Darren Clayton posted a status
"I like having a place where I can learn & refer the public to if I don't have the answer !"
2 hours ago
Tom DelConte replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Google it"
3 hours ago
Benjamin Gromicko's 2 events were featured
5 hours ago
Profile IconDarren Clayton, Sharon DeRidder, Jason Hiep and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
5 hours ago
Energy Center University posted an event

Better Buildings: Better Business Conferences at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center and Kalahari Resort and Convention Center

February 26, 2015 to March 13, 2015
Better Buildings: Better Business ConferencesFebruary 26−27, 2015 │ Rosemont, ILMarch 11−13, 2015 │…See More
21 hours ago
Kris Grube added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

Good Energy Retrofit, Portland, Or. Hiring Home Performance Salesperson.

Good Energy Retrofit is a small and focused, woman owned and operated, specialty residential…See More
yesterday
Benjamin Gromicko posted events
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service