Kurt Shafer's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, I would like to see that article. Where is it? And what kind of radiant barrier…"

Kurt Shafer replied Oct 29, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Bud,  One of the many things I like about these forums is that I always learn someth…"

Kurt Shafer replied Sep 3, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hal, I was hoping you would tell us what YOU used. Bud, I did not say my attic was 9…"

Kurt Shafer replied Sep 3, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Roderick, I see that comments here have waned since the 6th.There are a lot of comme…"

Kurt Shafer replied Aug 14, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Glen, You have done a lot to improve your home. You might be intrigued by the upgrad…"

Kurt Shafer replied Aug 6, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Roderick, Your experience is a good one and you are right about finding the best sys…"

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Ted, It would be best if you offered valuable comments on this forum like others do. "

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Charles,  Where are you? I am in Temecula. Hot days, cool nights.  You are right on…"

Kurt Shafer replied Aug 5, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"To Ted Kidd, You should not be accusing me of deceit. I write only facts that are pu…"

Kurt Shafer replied Aug 4, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"WOW I am jealous. Your energy is 5c/KWH?? Edison in SoCal is at 12 cents up.  My 2nd…"

Kurt Shafer replied Aug 3, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Anna commented on Mary Desilva's blog post Finding Professional Water Damage Restoration Services
"Mary Desilva thanks for sharing such a great article. I always think why we  should hire…"
3 hours ago
Profile IconNathan St.Germain, Lisa Sweet and Kevin joined Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Michael Dunseith's photo was featured
17 hours ago
Adrian Sheils's photo was featured
17 hours ago
Tom White replied to Quinn Korzeniecki's discussion BPI Phrase of the Month: Building Envelope
"Quinn, would you be willing to cross-post Matt's entire article to the HEPros forum?  We…"
17 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski's discussion was featured
17 hours ago
Tom White replied to Jan Green's discussion Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert
"Jan, Thanks for sharing the details in your comments. I'm glad we got to meet at RESNET this…"
17 hours ago
Jan Green's discussion was featured

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
17 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service