William H Nickerson's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"You know I thought one day I would get a chance to share this story. A while back I…"

William H Nickerson replied Jul 1, 2012 to Trends in space conditioning systems in high performance homes, looking for your insight

4 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by William H Nickerson

"After watching a recorded webinar on EEMs that showed less than 25% of attendees had…"

William H Nickerson replied May 24, 2012 to Article on Energy Audits

7 May 24, 2012
Reply by Dennis Cheslik

"Very good question.Last week I attended a seminar on the Internation energy conserva…"

William H Nickerson replied Mar 8, 2012 to Empirical evidence that missing refrigerant suction line insulation decreases efficiency therefore increasing energy costs.

4 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Michael Matthews

"I,m not gonna buy nothing from a guy who wears a pink polo shirt."

William H Nickerson replied Feb 16, 2012 to Vent Cap Systems for Duct Testing

13 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Corey Breed

"You aint seen nothen-one of the first LEED cert.projects was a 60 car 'PERSONAL GARA…"

William H Nickerson replied Feb 10, 2012 to Is LEED Lip Stick on a Pig?

6 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by William H Nickerson

""computer tater"....Holy crap,I thought that only happened here in Virginia....."

William H Nickerson replied Jan 26, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"You know this topic actually makes me sick."its not what we dont know..its what we k…"

William H Nickerson replied Jan 20, 2012 to Nashville Weatherization Program Fraud?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Dale Sherman

"http://energy.gov/sites/prod/files/OAS-RA-11-13.pdf"

William H Nickerson replied Jan 20, 2012 to Nashville Weatherization Program Fraud?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Dale Sherman

"in the spirit of"citzens united"and another movie line"show me the money""

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Dale Sherman

"I applaud your defence of the programs.Unfortunatly congress didnt think very highly…"

William H Nickerson replied Jan 19, 2012 to Nashville Weatherization Program Fraud?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Dale Sherman

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Ethan Bukowiec replied to Ethan Bukowiec's discussion Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter
"Anyone interested in learning more about this device should check out the Kickstarter…"
7 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Frank Bergamachi (Thousand Home Challenge project #4) I’ve looked…"
13 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Larry Kinney A few years ago someone had a gee whiz calibrated watt and…"
13 hours ago
Dale@EnergyWright replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I've used the efergy Elite whole house energy monitor to evaluate 240V HPWHs. I found the…"
14 hours ago
Profile IconDale@EnergyWright and Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
15 hours ago
Profile IconAdam Swain, Cynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
15 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
23 hours ago
Maria Lacey replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I attempted to use an AZTech device. I have used the Watt Stopper, Watts Up Pro, Kill-A-Watt…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service