William H Nickerson's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"From his one email notice I just have spent the last 6 hrs. reading and downloading…"

William H Nickerson replied Jul 28, 2013 to Measuring moisture intrusion

6 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by William H Nickerson

"Sean , Thank you for that link. That is going to be vey helpful. I personally like t…"

William H Nickerson replied Jun 23, 2013 to Building Codes to be voted on in Oct.

4 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

"LOL...As if Eric Holder doesn't have enough problems...."

William H Nickerson replied Jun 22, 2013 to Electrical system data loggers

19 Jun 22, 2013

"http://energy.gov/articles/federal-and-industry-partners-issue-challenge-manufacture…"

William H Nickerson replied Jun 21, 2013 to Electrical system data loggers

19 Jun 22, 2013

"http://www.home-energy-metering.com/energy-monitor.html    I thought you could use t…"

William H Nickerson replied Jun 16, 2013 to Electrical system data loggers

19 Jun 22, 2013

"Wild guess-That unpainted plywood is an exstra surface"

William H Nickerson replied Jun 14, 2013 to June's Stump the Chump: What's Wrong with this Picture?

7 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Tom, If you don't take a BPI class or something we'all are going to find a Dick Chen…"

William H Nickerson replied Jun 1, 2013 to Summer's Finally Here!

6 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Let the conservatives back in office  AND  stop subsidizing energy.....OK lets try t…"

William H Nickerson replied May 16, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"The utilities have as much interest in weatherization as Monsanto has selling corn t…"

William H Nickerson replied May 16, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"Maybe the authors clientele-the utility company's-who pay for this publication- may…"

William H Nickerson replied May 15, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

peter chang replied to peter chang's discussion Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?
"Good plan, thanks. That looks pretty much like how I used to program mine (when I had one). Maybe…"
14 minutes ago
Bob Blanchette replied to peter chang's discussion Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?
"Since the sun heats the house to 78f during the day, cutting the power from the time you leave for…"
1 hour ago
peter chang replied to peter chang's discussion Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?
"Yes, in fact I did just that for my kitchen toe-kick heater because the original thermostat was on…"
9 hours ago
Bob Blanchette replied to peter chang's discussion Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?
"Savings depends a LOT on how it's programmed. I've even done a setup with a contactor,…"
15 hours ago
Bob Blanchette replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?
"Sell utility subsidized services to the tenants. It has to pay back within a year though."
15 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"Thx, Robert. Being a PNWester where crawl spaces are moist or wet seasonally & some sites never…"
19 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
19 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"I can only speak for the one I have worked with over t6he years.  We have a certification for…"
19 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service