Ed Minch's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you know what they call the guy that finishes last in his class at medical school…"

Ed Minch replied Feb 5, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"ted: I think you may have posted to the wrong topic - we are talking about the scien…"

Ed Minch replied Jan 31, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Bud: My next door neighbor is a retired physicist -  His name is Bruce Rushton.  He …"

Ed Minch replied Jan 31, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Send me your private email and I will forward some pictures.  The very first thing I…"

Ed Minch replied Jan 31, 2012 to Capping/air sealing, insulating dropped ceilings

4 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Bud I still think that it just as valid to look at this as a symbiotic relationship…"

Ed Minch replied Jan 27, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Craig: We do the same thing in the mid-Atlantic region.  Covering the top of the ent…"

Ed Minch replied Jan 26, 2012 to Capping/air sealing, insulating dropped ceilings

4 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"We have done thousands of retrofits since 1981 using blower door, scanner and combus…"

Ed Minch replied Jan 19, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Patrick I am one of those "old guard" types, having started using a blower door, IR…"

Ed Minch replied Jan 7, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Bud: If we said "warm air from the end of the flue rises when the heater is on becau…"

Ed Minch replied Jan 6, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Bud: I think that ANY reference to the barometric pressure (regardless of the barome…"

Ed Minch replied Dec 30, 2011 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconWes Anderson, Jean-Paul and Bryan joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Dennis Heidner commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting 24-month update 18,240 hours & counting
"Dale, good write up. For the landscaping bulbs,  if they had been T3 12V wedge bulbs,  I…"
yesterday
Brett Little commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Future of Housing - And How Airtightness Can Help

"It's very true! So many people and contractors have tons of insulated attics but no air seal…"
yesterday
Chris Leach replied to Richard Beyer's discussion "The Dangers of Using Spray Foam Insulation"
"The problems will surface soon enough . Why don't we take a second look at this over rated…"
yesterday
Don Fitchett commented on Tom White's video
yesterday
tedkidd replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?
"Want to spot a simpleton? It's a guy who thinks EE and comfort are disconnected.  Want…"
Thursday
tedkidd commented on Tom White's blog post Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance
"Nice post Tom! I really like how he puts that. Leveraging interests so they can optimize…"
Thursday
Kent Mitchell commented on Tom White's blog post Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance
"As a contractor in the region - we frequently wonder how/why you can be a non-profit?  Oregon…"
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service