Ed Minch's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Pressure is not flow, so even though you might read a 49 at the receptacle, how much…"

Ed Minch replied Aug 23, 2012 to What is the value of using a pressure pan to test outlets?

18 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Colin Genge

"Joe I Understand your scenario now - wasn't clear on it before.  Manual J, If I reme…"

Ed Minch replied Aug 10, 2012 to Heat loss from ducts

20 May 12
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Joe Wouldn't a supply leak in the CAZ make any pressure problem less bad?  And would…"

Ed Minch replied Aug 9, 2012 to Heat loss from ducts

20 May 12
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"It may be a little more complicated that that unless you want to talk about rules of…"

Ed Minch replied Aug 9, 2012 to Heat loss from ducts

20 May 12
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Pat I have no doubt that the ratio is 1:1, but not all are the identical formula.  W…"

Ed Minch replied Aug 2, 2012 to Sealing Vapor Barriers to Concrete Foundations

14 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Rob Orchard

"The foam manufacturer's make an extra sticky single part foam - same chemicals as th…"

Ed Minch replied Aug 2, 2012 to Sealing Vapor Barriers to Concrete Foundations

14 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Rob Orchard

"Many times we have used sign material and it won't blow of 99% of the time. And don'…"

Ed Minch replied Aug 2, 2012 to Suggestions for magnetic air register covers?

12 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"I suppose the potential is there, but after many thousands of retrofits over 32 year…"

Ed Minch replied Jul 20, 2012 to Are we setting ourselves up for a huge liability?

12 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Matthews

"John I am a little confused.  How will oversizing her heater be a health and safety…"

Ed Minch replied Jul 19, 2012 to Are we setting ourselves up for a huge liability?

12 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Matthews

"I have a good friend who is head of demand side management for a large regional util…"

Ed Minch replied Jul 19, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Casey Gesell posted a video

Home Comfort Pays for Itself | Ideas Worth Sharing

http://www.myhomescience.com There are 88 million homes in the U.S. and Canada alone that burn twice as much fuel for heating and electricity for cooling tha...
2 hours ago
Profile IconRob Madden, Solar Home Broker, Alicia Hobbs, Rachel Scott and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
2 hours ago
Don Fitchett posted a video

HVAC AC Compressors Training

This HVAC training sample is from the HVAC section of the Online Industrial Training Video Library (http://bin95.com/Industrial-Training-Videos/HVAC-Training...
2 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Robert Cameron's discussion Air duct testing questions.
"#1 - outside "conditioned" space & really should not be allowed #2 - up to the AHJ if…"
5 hours ago
Susan E. Buchan posted a status
"EEBA's Conference in St. Louis last week was a great success! Presentations at http://www.eeba.org/conference/2014-presentations."
19 hours ago
Jan Green replied to George Kopf's discussion Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?
"It helps for companies to understand what the public wants and to educate them so that realtors are…"
19 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Hi Bret and thans for the offer.   I sent you a friend request so I can send you a…"
20 hours ago
Kevin Jordan shared George Kopf's discussion on Facebook
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service