Ed Minch's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"All correct.  The builder used to be able to verify only two items, if I recall - we…"

Ed Minch replied Aug 25, 2011 to Green Project Verifiers

10 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Armando Cobo

"Armando:The new version of ES - it's called 3.0 - has 4 checklists and 3 of them are…"

10 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Armando Cobo

"Scott: Remember that we don't heat volume, we heat surface area.  So look at how col…"

Ed Minch replied Aug 25, 2011 to Savings for Conditioned Crawlspaces

19 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"Here in Delaware, we have the largest per-capita number in the country of green home…"

10 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Armando Cobo

"But think of the fame and glory.  I have seen many articles quoted by either glass o…"

Ed Minch replied Jun 3, 2011 to Blown fiberglass + blown cellulose

19 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"First check your air sealing.  Wall/ceiling joints, plumbing and electrical penetrat…"

Ed Minch replied Jun 2, 2011 to Blown fiberglass + blown cellulose

19 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"I agree with your third-party verifier comment.  However - who is that?  There is an…"

Ed Minch replied Jun 2, 2011 to Rebate programs for injection foam? Not sure.

17 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Erin Buchanan

"Gary: If licensed mechanical contractors are approved to do CAZ testing, what standa…"

Ed Minch replied May 26, 2011 to Help from other states concerning Combustion Safety Testing.

10 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Let's not go overboard on windows, please.  Check all the stats and you will see tha…"

Ed Minch replied Apr 28, 2011 to What software program do you use for an Audit report?

18 May 26, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"The Stimulus money goes from 4/1/09 to 3/31/12, so lack of funds is not the issue.  …"

Ed Minch replied Apr 27, 2011 to Does anyone know why weatherization has stopped in SC?

4 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix 3rd Quarter Solar Resale Statistics Continue to Impress

Phoenix solar home sales were up during the third quarter of 2014, including the resale of homes…See More
16 hours ago
Everblue posted a status
"Green job alert! Energy Auditor in Baltimore, MD with Advanced Green Home Solutions. Check it out: http://bit.ly/1xhQuXO"
17 hours ago
Chris Clay replied to Isaiah Borel's discussion Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic
"The Cold Climate Housing Research Center in Fairbanks, AK has alot of information about this…"
18 hours ago
Richard L. Sanderson replied to Bud Poll's discussion Inconsistant Local Authority
"Bud: I like the idea of a third party review board. My own experience in local government is that…"
yesterday
Matthew Lutz commented on Kaplan Clean Tech's blog post The Difference Between Home Inspection and Energy Auditing [Infographic]
"I would have to agree with Steve on this.  I am a Certified Energy Manager and have performed…"
yesterday
Matthew Lutz joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Hall of Shame

In this group, members share an array of images from the field, showing the kinds of issues…See More
yesterday
Matthew Lutz replied to Kari Sauder's discussion Easy Water Heater Venting in the group Hall of Shame
"I have been in the HVAC trade since 1986. I have recently completed a Home or Real Estate…"
yesterday
Susan E. Buchan posted an event

EEBA Houses That Work at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park

November 3, 2014 from 8am to 4:30pm
Registration: 8:00 amSession: 8:30 am to 4:30 pmWorkshop Covers:Introduction to EEBA and its…See More
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service