Ed Minch's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"But think of the fame and glory.  I have seen many articles quoted by either glass o…"

Ed Minch replied Jun 3, 2011 to Blown fiberglass + blown cellulose

19 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"First check your air sealing.  Wall/ceiling joints, plumbing and electrical penetrat…"

Ed Minch replied Jun 2, 2011 to Blown fiberglass + blown cellulose

19 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"I agree with your third-party verifier comment.  However - who is that?  There is an…"

Ed Minch replied Jun 2, 2011 to Rebate programs for injection foam? Not sure.

17 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Erin Buchanan

"Gary: If licensed mechanical contractors are approved to do CAZ testing, what standa…"

Ed Minch replied May 26, 2011 to Help from other states concerning Combustion Safety Testing.

10 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Let's not go overboard on windows, please.  Check all the stats and you will see tha…"

Ed Minch replied Apr 28, 2011 to What software program do you use for an Audit report?

18 May 26, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"The Stimulus money goes from 4/1/09 to 3/31/12, so lack of funds is not the issue.  …"

Ed Minch replied Apr 27, 2011 to Does anyone know why weatherization has stopped in SC?

4 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"Greattest is not a modeling tool, but what they are calling an integration tool.  We…"

Ed Minch replied Apr 27, 2011 to What software program do you use for an Audit report?

18 May 26, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Rob:   I think your assessment of the situation is correct.  If you are sure that he…"

Ed Minch replied Dec 22, 2010 to CAZ solutions

4 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Dale Sherman

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
1 hour ago
Craig Foley shared George Kopf's discussion on Twitter
1 hour ago
Jan Green replied to George Kopf's discussion Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?
"Craig, I like your thinking!  With my new broker, I've been able to communicate more…"
2 hours ago
Craig Foley replied to George Kopf's discussion Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?
"Thanks Jan, your insight, as always, is invaluable. Your suggestions regarding a top down approach…"
2 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Brett, you just asked the million dollar question when it comes to OUR coating. Now I will let the…"
2 hours ago
Melissa Ulbricht commented on Melissa Ulbricht's blog post When windows aren't the culprit of a leaky building, solve the mystery with an energy audit.
"Well said, Don! Now is the time to invest in energy efficiency to help keep homes and buildings…"
3 hours ago
Bret Curry replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Thanks for the prompt reply Hal. Do you have any third party infrared white papers (including…"
3 hours ago
Don Fitchett commented on Melissa Ulbricht's blog post When windows aren't the culprit of a leaky building, solve the mystery with an energy audit.
"Yep, winter is coming and there are not many out there trained to do IR Infrared Thermography…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service