Ed Minch's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"Luis Think of it as a part of the house that is not being used, but part of the hous…"

Ed Minch replied May 26 to Airsealing an old basement ceiling

16 May 26
Reply by Ed Minch

"I agree that conditioning the basement is by far the best option.  If you are going…"

Ed Minch replied May 26 to Airsealing an old basement ceiling

16 May 26
Reply by Ed Minch

"AS I mentioned earlier, when we moved out of a house 26 years after air sealing, the…"

Ed Minch replied Aug 27, 2015 to lifespan of air sealing materials

14 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Ed Minch

"It's only one house, but - - - I moved into a 1950, 2 story, 1350 ft frame house in…"

Ed Minch replied Aug 20, 2015 to lifespan of air sealing materials

14 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Ed Minch

"You don't say what climate you are in.  We have done perhaps 10 using Al's system in…"

Ed Minch replied Apr 16, 2015 to How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?

12 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Bpb Farmer

"Russell -  "Precision Air Sealing seems hopeless in a previously insulated attic, sh…"

Ed Minch replied Dec 6, 2014 to Cellulose As An Air Seal

14 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Bpb Farmer

"Pat, we have been paid to remove old insulation in perhaps 4-5 attics out of the 10,…"

Ed Minch replied Dec 6, 2014 to Cellulose As An Air Seal

14 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Bpb Farmer

"Terry Degree of difficulty makes all the difference, and all of our auditors started…"

Ed Minch replied Dec 5, 2014 to Cellulose As An Air Seal

14 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Bpb Farmer

"Bud Not sure I agree with you on this.  The proper way to do this in my book is to b…"

Ed Minch replied Dec 5, 2014 to Cellulose As An Air Seal

14 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Bpb Farmer

"A long time ago in a galaxy far far away we did a bunch of field tests on this, mayb…"

Ed Minch replied Dec 4, 2014 to Cellulose As An Air Seal

14 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Bpb Farmer

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Eve Dunham replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Facebook page targeting and privacy in the group Marketing Energy Efficiency
"I have used the targeted ads feature for age, location, etc. I have had moderate success with this.…"
9 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured
yesterday
Hannah Finch posted a blog post
yesterday
Profile Iconpank and Carrie Sturrock joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
tedkidd commented on Amber Vignieri's blog post Chicago Winter No Match for Retrofitted Logan Square Building
"This case study is an example of how hard it is simply to do a compelling case study. Everyone has…"
yesterday
B. M. Lubin posted an event
Thumbnail

GPRO Construction Management Class at USGBC-LI headquarters in Hauppauge, NY at USGBC-LI Headquarters

September 19, 2016 at 9am to September 20, 2016 at 2pm
Taught by industry experts using real-life classroom exercises, GPRO CM gives experienced building…See More
yesterday
B. M. Lubin is now a member of Home Energy Pros
Monday
Eric Kjelshus replied to tedkidd's discussion Dear DOE, PACE sucks - please fix or make it go away...
"Most HVAC system upgrade - change outs and attic seals-R-49 end up $20-30K   Most house -…"
Monday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service