Jim Gunshinan's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Kaushal, My wife and I are doing something similar to our house in Walnut Creek (19…"

Jim Gunshinan replied Apr 24 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22
Reply by Kaushal Bharath Raju

"Those suckers were built to last."

Jim Gunshinan replied Nov 23, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Yes, and buildings with complicated roof lines are hard to air seal and insulate pro…"

Jim Gunshinan replied Nov 22, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Thanks for expanding the picture and making a good argument against charging utiliti…"

Jim Gunshinan replied Nov 22, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Real good point! LBNL just announced progress on the next generation of lithium-sulf…"

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I guess as long as the way we pay for and support the deployment of renewables seemi…"

Jim Gunshinan replied Oct 25, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi James and Others in the conversation. I may be biased, because I edit the thing,…"

Jim Gunshinan replied Oct 18, 2013 to Implementing ASHRAE 62.2

14 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Thom Knoll

"Hi Joe, thanks for responding. Did the checklist evolve over time? Or is it somethin…"

Jim Gunshinan replied Aug 7, 2013 to Do you use a checklist in your work?

4 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Joe Romero

"Leave it to Allison Bailes to study the problem in detail—and come up with the answe…"

Jim Gunshinan replied Jan 31, 2013 to Does Neatness Count?

8 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Jim Gunshinan

"Aye, there's the rub! Should I do it myself..."

Jim Gunshinan replied Jan 31, 2013 to Does Neatness Count?

8 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Jim Gunshinan

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconRamon Aguirre, John Kane, Bobby Hight and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
45 minutes ago
Jim Gunshinan commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Thanks Nate for more good stuff to chew on—and nutritional! We may be running out to Home…"
10 hours ago
Tom Conlon commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Jim,I just got around to re-reading your four-part series and I think this is a really interesting…"
10 hours ago
Nate Adams commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"$50 in health ain't much... not with my crappy high deductible plan. It buys half of a cold…"
10 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Yep, this thread has some good discussion. Back to dehumidification.  This may be…"
14 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Thanks for the clarification Nate. If I had the ability to precisely measure what $50 of health…"
15 hours ago
Nate Adams commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Jim, Just a clarification, it's not DEhumidification I'm worried about in your climate,…"
16 hours ago
Chris McTaggart posted events
16 hours ago
"Hi Nate, I'm glad this post has generated so much good discussion, since that is its main…"
16 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski's group was featured
Thumbnail

Facebook Pages

Does your company or organization have a Facebook Page?This group is for pros who have facebook…See More
16 hours ago
Tom White joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Facebook Pages

Does your company or organization have a Facebook Page?This group is for pros who have facebook…See More
16 hours ago
David Valley's photo was featured

ceiling_infrared

Cold air infiltrating the lower right portion of this wall and ceiling.
16 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service