Jim Gunshinan's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Pat, What you are describing is truly a partnership, and that has to make a huge dif…"

Jim Gunshinan replied Jan 14 to David Bowie & Home Performance

36 Jan 23
Reply by Nate Adams

"Your idea makes some sense from an economics standpoint. But how many homeowners wil…"

Jim Gunshinan replied Jan 14 to David Bowie & Home Performance

36 Jan 23
Reply by Nate Adams

"HI KT, IMHO, TMI, LOL!"

Jim Gunshinan replied Sep 8, 2015 to Acronym Challenge!

7 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Kim Tanner

"With more and more builders in crowded, expensive-to-rent-in cities like New York cr…"

Jim Gunshinan replied Mar 3, 2015 to When your shower is in your kitchen...

3 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Stan Kuhn

"Kaushal, My wife and I are doing something similar to our house in Walnut Creek (19…"

Jim Gunshinan replied Apr 24, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014
Reply by Kaushal Bharath Raju

"Those suckers were built to last."

Jim Gunshinan replied Nov 23, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Yes, and buildings with complicated roof lines are hard to air seal and insulate pro…"

Jim Gunshinan replied Nov 22, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Thanks for expanding the picture and making a good argument against charging utiliti…"

Jim Gunshinan replied Nov 22, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Real good point! LBNL just announced progress on the next generation of lithium-sulf…"

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I guess as long as the way we pay for and support the deployment of renewables seemi…"

Jim Gunshinan replied Oct 25, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Earth Advantage posted an event
Thumbnail

CakeSystems™ Software Course at Webinar

March 4, 2016 from 9am to 11am
CakeSystems Software training is offered as a self-paced online course of 3-4 hours followed by a…See More
4 hours ago
Anthony Adams posted a blog post

Bonus room attic walls heat load

Hi Everyone...First of all I am 59yr old retired Federal employee. I took HVAC in a trade school 30…See More
7 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Multifamily Building Energy Innovation- TrueFlow Capture Box

Video explaining the new tool to help reduce the energy costs of effective ventilation in multifamily buildings.
11 hours ago
Alfie Davis posted a blog post

Utility of a Hardwood Staircase

Everything needs a makeover after a certain time. Your home is one of them.  Sometimes, you…See More
15 hours ago
miguel pace shared a profile on Facebook
20 hours ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post It is very important to select a fin fan
20 hours ago
Charles Ryan Weitzel posted a discussion

Oil Fired Boiler Being Used as the Heating Source in Two Air Handlers of a Historic Home

I'm not sure this makes any difference, but I've only run into a system like this here, where I…See More
yesterday
Ronald Wallis replied to Jonny Fisher's discussion Minneapolis Blower Doors and Duct Blaster for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"interested in your equipment. Do you have pics? Is equipment compliant with new regulations?"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service