Bill Bradbury's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the link, this is a great app! We do lime plaster finishes on our histori…"

Bill Bradbury replied Dec 2, 2013 to Standard Wall Thermal Upgrade Analysis

1 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"For natural gas, run only the furnace for a given time, mark the dial difference on…"

Bill Bradbury replied Dec 2, 2013 to Combustion Furnace BTU output

9 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"Air sealing a wall like this must be done with a vapor diffusive material or you wil…"

Bill Bradbury replied Mar 18, 2013 to HELP - AIR SEALING a Continuous Stone Interior/ Exterior Wall

14 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Robert D York Jr

"Yes, a typical annual household heating bill here is about the same, but my client h…"

Bill Bradbury replied Dec 11, 2012 to Eliminating Standing Pilot Light Furnaces

13 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"1) Turn down the gas pressure, that is a crazy big pilot 2) Replacing this cast iron…"

Bill Bradbury replied Dec 11, 2012 to Eliminating Standing Pilot Light Furnaces

13 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Technology has it's place, but legislating the adoption of new(or in this case not s…"

Bill Bradbury replied Nov 30, 2012 to Eliminating Standing Pilot Light Furnaces

13 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"So glad to hear, good luck!"

Bill Bradbury replied Apr 18, 2012 to How to help new energy pros migrate into our new career as fresh students right out of class

13 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"Some of the most knowledgeable trades people I know volunteer for Habitat for Humani…"

Bill Bradbury replied Apr 2, 2012 to How to help new energy pros migrate into our new career as fresh students right out of class

13 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"Hi Tom, I looked over your plans a little closer this morning and there are a couple…"

Bill Bradbury replied Apr 2, 2012 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"Hi Tom, this is a great idea that has been in use for at least 100 years, but is rar…"

Bill Bradbury replied Mar 31, 2012 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Ethan Bukowiec replied to Ethan Bukowiec's discussion Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter
"Wanted to give everyone an update on how things are doing with our Kickstarter campaign. We have…"
17 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Unlocking the Power of Grey Water in a Living Building Challenge Home

Rob Nicely, President of Carmel Building & Design talks with Tom Wood, Nexus eWater System's Chief Technology Officer, about Unlocking the Power of Grey Water.
17 hours ago
Griffin Hagle's discussion was featured

You're designing a Home Performance dashboard. Which 6 metrics do you include?

Credit Karma got me thinking about this. For those who are unfamiliar, it's a free* online credit…See More
17 hours ago
Bud Poll's discussion was featured

Inconsistant Local Authority

It becomes frustrating to give people modern advice and then have to backtrack and tell them to do…See More
17 hours ago
w d's discussion was featured

Managing Solar Energy

What's the state of the art on managing solar energy (esp. at the home)?There's surely no…See More
17 hours ago
Ethan Bukowiec's discussion was featured

Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter

Hello,I wanted to introduce you all to a new energy startup I am working with called …See More
18 hours ago
George Kopf's discussion was featured
18 hours ago
John Porterfield replied to Dave Robinson's discussion Can We PLEASE Stop Calling Them “Ductless” in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Any update on this work?  Seems manufacturers would provide an indoor coil that would…"
19 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service