Tom Conlon's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Great anecdote Jan, thanks for posting. I agree it sounds like you added some value…"

Tom Conlon replied Mar 28, 2013 to Adding Value for Energy Efficient Features During the Appraisal Process

4 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Jan Green

""Dung Quality Assessment" of course! (sorry Evan, now you're chair of the new DQA st…"

Tom Conlon replied Jan 31, 2013 to What do dung beetles have that we don't?

3 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Evan Mills

"I think you are smart to be skeptical about this. Most Realtors are highly 'value co…"

Tom Conlon replied Oct 25, 2012 to Realtor and Lender networking value for HERS raters?

2 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

"Wow, 93% is an overwhelmingly positive endorsement of this technology. Thanks Linda…"

Tom Conlon replied Oct 24, 2012 to Mini Split Heat Pumps

23 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

"Here's another new study on mini-splits. 59% of customers who had them installed wou…"

Tom Conlon replied Oct 9, 2012 to Mini Split Heat Pumps

23 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

"The last I heard about Friedrich, DOE had referred three of their room A/C models to…"

Tom Conlon replied Sep 24, 2012 to Mini Split Heat Pumps

23 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

"Though I am not personally familiar with these newest super-high SEER models, mini-s…"

Tom Conlon replied Sep 18, 2012 to Mini Split Heat Pumps

23 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

"I like this renewed focus on savings actually delivered (what evaluators and policy…"

Tom Conlon replied Sep 10, 2012 to Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Thanks Ted (actually I was just at 35,000 feet, flying over the badlands of Utah). L…"

Tom Conlon replied Sep 10, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"The fragmentation of the home repair and renovation industry is legendary, and remai…"

Tom Conlon replied Sep 10, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post was featured
11 hours ago
Stan Kuhn replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Radon - Passive Systems in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"I did radon testing for 10 years as a home inspector, and in order to be certified to perform the…"
12 hours ago
Chris Laumer-Giddens posted a blog post
17 hours ago
John Livermore's video was featured

Healthy Home Healthy Planet

Find out how we... - Zeroed out our home's carbon footprint - Stopped paying energy bills - Helped the planet And became the 1st renovated home in Massachuse...
19 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr added a discussion to the group Best Practices (Residential)
Thumbnail

Radon - Passive Systems

Just curious - many locals (per codes) require…See More
21 hours ago
Duncan Cumming posted a blog post

Preparing for Winter: Time for Your Central Heating Check Up

With winter just around the corner, make certain you are not left out in the cold – get your…See More
yesterday
Joe Crisara posted a blog post

Give Your False Assumptions a Knockout Punch

By Derek LauberWe face seemingly unlimited obstacles when trying to manage and grow our…See More
yesterday
Profile IconJoe Crisara, Earth Advantage, Sydney G. Roberts and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service