Tom Conlon's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you are smart to be skeptical about this. Most Realtors are highly 'value co…"

Tom Conlon replied Oct 25, 2012 to Realtor and Lender networking value for HERS raters?

2 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

"Wow, 93% is an overwhelmingly positive endorsement of this technology. Thanks Linda…"

Tom Conlon replied Oct 24, 2012 to Mini Split Heat Pumps

23 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

"Here's another new study on mini-splits. 59% of customers who had them installed wou…"

Tom Conlon replied Oct 9, 2012 to Mini Split Heat Pumps

23 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

"The last I heard about Friedrich, DOE had referred three of their room A/C models to…"

Tom Conlon replied Sep 24, 2012 to Mini Split Heat Pumps

23 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

"Though I am not personally familiar with these newest super-high SEER models, mini-s…"

Tom Conlon replied Sep 18, 2012 to Mini Split Heat Pumps

23 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

"I like this renewed focus on savings actually delivered (what evaluators and policy…"

Tom Conlon replied Sep 10, 2012 to Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Thanks Ted (actually I was just at 35,000 feet, flying over the badlands of Utah). L…"

Tom Conlon replied Sep 10, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"The fragmentation of the home repair and renovation industry is legendary, and remai…"

Tom Conlon replied Sep 10, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Initial replies appear to have been censored (admittedly some were sophomoric or off…"

Tom Conlon replied Aug 9, 2012 to Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Thanks for starting this discussion Mr Morris.  Home Energy Pros would seem to be ah…"

Tom Conlon replied Aug 8, 2012 to BPI Releases Initial Results of Quality Assurance Procedures for Proctors and Test Centers

1 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Richard Beyer's discussion Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home... "The Conclusion"
""fire origin had overheated and ignited during the curing process." No attorney…"
11 hours ago
John Nicholas replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Blower Doors & Methods Used in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"Different houses, different problems, different approaches. A multipoint gives you a slope. The…"
20 hours ago
John Nicholas replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Blower Doors & Methods Used in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"Bud,  I pretty much agree with Sean's points.  Given the time it takes to set up the…"
20 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Blower Doors & Methods Used in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"A multi-point will take longer, but what will it do for the home owner?  Will it change the…"
22 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Blower Doors & Methods Used in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"Hmmm good question - personally for air-leakage I would go with multi-point, preferably run from…"
yesterday
Richard Beyer posted a discussion

Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home... "The Conclusion"

OFFICE OF THE FIRE MARSHAL1212 WHITTEMORE RDMIDDLEBURY, CONNECTICUT Fire Investigation Report –…See More
yesterday
Profile IconDavid Hepinstall and Matthew joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Steve Leombruno posted a blog post

Static power energy box

Just wondering if You've heard of this Static power energy box that boasts energy consumption…See More
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service