Tom Conlon's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent snapshot, Griffin. You didn't happen to notice the fan manufacturer's name…"

Tom Conlon replied Jul 28, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Good point. Now, assuming all of us here agreed, whom do you think we will win over…"

Tom Conlon replied Apr 7, 2014 to CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

19 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Glen Gallo

"There is a lively discussion somewhat related to this over on the RESNET group at Li…"

Tom Conlon replied Mar 6, 2014 to BPI Launches Home Rating Program Using DOE's Home Energy Score

2 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Tom Conlon

"Hands on props are highly recommended; all the better in a store-front type environ…"

Tom Conlon replied Feb 13, 2014 to In store displays

3 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Michael Dunseith

"Hi Dimitri, do you mean this one: http://energycenter.org/sites/default/files/docs/n…"

Tom Conlon replied Feb 10, 2014 to Home Performance Demographics

9 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Joshua Moore

"It's about time that somebody challenged all this worst-case depressurization test h…"

Tom Conlon replied Dec 20, 2013 to CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

19 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Glen Gallo

"Lena, If you haven't found it already, try here: http://www.nrel.gov/ap/retrofits/ab…"

Tom Conlon replied Nov 11, 2013 to Student needs help for HVAC research project

7 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by prisco tammaro

"LOL Corbett, Actually, I believe it's the insurance investigators and attorneys who…"

Tom Conlon replied Aug 26, 2013 to Are Energy Pros the OB-GYNs of the Real Estate Industry?

4 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Tom Conlon

"There are lots of other low cost logger options mentioned in this LinkedIn group dis…"

Tom Conlon replied Jun 20, 2013 to Electrical system data loggers

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by William H Nickerson

"Interesting idea: a low flat fee, plus a performance contract for delivering a highe…"

Tom Conlon replied Mar 29, 2013 to Adding Value for Energy Efficient Features During the Appraisal Process

4 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Jan Green

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Simon added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Advice needed please

I'm looking to build my own blower unit for use with the minneapolis system.Please could anyone…See More
2 hours ago
Simon joined Kim Tanner's group
Thumbnail

TEC

Discussion group for The Energy ConservatoryHave a question about residential or big building air…See More
2 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"With a Foobot, are you able to recalibrate the sensors?  While I like the price and the…"
15 hours ago
Steve Mann replied to Steve Mann's discussion Eliminator EF400 Smoke Machine in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes it is. Steve"
18 hours ago
Laurie DiDonato updated an event
Thumbnail

Become a HERS Rater with the NE HERS Alliance this fall! at Classroom Component at Energize Connecticut Center

September 19, 2016 at 9am to October 21, 2016 at 5pm
Online Component: September 19th-30th - Weekdays 9am-12pm5-Day Classroom/Field Training:October…See More
19 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge posted a discussion

IECC 2012 & 2015 Compliance & HRVs

I’m failing IECC 2012 with the HRVs we’ve been using – Honeywell .  (See specs below that I…See More
20 hours ago
Chris Woods replied to Steve Mann's discussion Eliminator EF400 Smoke Machine in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is this still available?"
20 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge replied to Melissa Baldridge's discussion ENERGY STAR - Slab Insulation
"Thanks, John.  That's helpful.  And yes - I've seen projects with perimeter…"
20 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service