Tom Conlon's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Tedd - Respectfully, sir, I see no indication here that anyone is intending to "li…"

Tom Conlon replied Aug 7 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Cool! Radiant foil in a retrofit. Sounds like a quick/cheap DIY job - Just be carefu…"

Tom Conlon replied Aug 7 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"@ Kurt and @ Glen: If you or anyone else have strong arguments in favor of changing…"

Tom Conlon replied Aug 3 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"That makes sense. This is one of those technologies that helps remind us that climat…"

Tom Conlon replied Aug 2 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Cool attic box. This looks like appropriate technology to me. Manufacturers would be…"

Tom Conlon replied Aug 2 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Excellent snapshot, Griffin. You didn't happen to notice the fan manufacturer's name…"

Tom Conlon replied Jul 28 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Good point. Now, assuming all of us here agreed, whom do you think we will win over…"

Tom Conlon replied Apr 7 to CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

19 Apr 21
Reply by Glen Gallo

"There is a lively discussion somewhat related to this over on the RESNET group at Li…"

Tom Conlon replied Mar 6 to BPI Launches Home Rating Program Using DOE's Home Energy Score

2 Mar 6
Reply by Tom Conlon

"Hands on props are highly recommended; all the better in a store-front type environ…"

Tom Conlon replied Feb 13 to In store displays

3 Feb 13
Reply by Michael Dunseith

"Hi Dimitri, do you mean this one: http://energycenter.org/sites/default/files/docs/n…"

Tom Conlon replied Feb 10 to Home Performance Demographics

9 Mar 7
Reply by Joshua Moore

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"From my work in NY City many years ago, the critters I saw would never have fit through a quarter…"
1 hour ago
Barbara Smith replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"Eliminating quarter sized holes can impede rats from entering a building, in areas where rats tend…"
2 hours ago
Casey Murphy is now a member of Home Energy Pros
3 hours ago
Walter Ahlgrim replied to James White's discussion What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?
"Try downloading Google Chrome web browser https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/ I had similar…"
19 hours ago
Stacy Hunt posted an event

Building America Webinar: Multifamily Ventilation Strategies and Compartmentalization Requirements at Virtual

September 24, 2014 from 3pm to 4:30pm
The Building America Program is hosting a no-cost, webinar-based training on Multifamily…See More
20 hours ago
Ben Jacobs replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"This is info I give to clients that I serve. People who live in homes that are not energy efficient…"
22 hours ago
Brennan Less replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"Thanks Bud. I just feel the need to point out any such issues, because we as a field need to be…"
yesterday
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"Hi Brennan, "weak and irrational" is not at all what I was trying to communicate. …"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service