Robert Haverlock's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel like I'm preaching to the choir! So here it goes. In recent years, Building A…"

Robert Haverlock replied on Friday to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 on Friday
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Well, passive house would disagree, as well as other folks in the Seattle area. As a…"

Robert Haverlock replied Jun 9 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20
Reply by Brennan Less

"So ok, successful dosen't always assume good windows? Im not sure whats in the SE, I…"

Robert Haverlock replied Jun 9 to Successful Window Companies in EE

3 Jun 13
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Ok, What has happened since?  "

Robert Haverlock replied Jan 13 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13
Reply by Robert Haverlock

"Doris, I like your response, and I like Michael Blasniks presentations...It seems Mr…"

Robert Haverlock replied Feb 21, 2012 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"Hello Rob, I've researched this to some extent, and have worked with DOE on issues r…"

Robert Haverlock replied Nov 25, 2011 to Radiant barrier over blown in insulation

21 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"So as not read copious amounts of emails, I still don;t have a clear picture of what…"

Robert Haverlock replied Apr 14, 2011 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"I'm being a little ignorant here, what about the software that the Minneapolis sells…"

Robert Haverlock replied Jan 28, 2011 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Chad Mcaulife posted photos
3 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Calculation
"Infiltration makes a HUGE difference. Look at the heat loads on a windy day vs. a calm one. On a…"
3 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Everblue's blog post Poor HVAC Installation Leads to Increased Energy Use
"That explains a LOT of why HVAC system continue to be sized by the same "rule of thumb"…"
4 hours ago
Profile IconChristian Asdal and Shashank Kirloskar joined Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on Digg
5 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on StumbleUpon
5 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on Twitter
5 hours ago
Mark posted events
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service