Ron Jones's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Just because we can build a better mouse trap doesn't mean people will beat a path t…"

Ron Jones replied May 16, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"I recently had a similar situation, only the doggy door was big enough for an adoles…"

Ron Jones replied Nov 15, 2012 to Doggy Doors...What to do?

14 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"No question the WCC is the most time consuming and complex portion of a home perform…"

Ron Jones replied Oct 18, 2012 to Questioning W.C.C.

4 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Darrel Tenter

"I use the same mastic I use for sealing ducts, in my case Air Seal polymer adhesive.…"

Ron Jones replied Jun 7, 2012 to Sealing Vapor Barriers to Concrete Foundations

14 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Rob Orchard

"You were chastised for calling BPI a puppy mill?  I think you were being too kind.  …"

Ron Jones replied Feb 2, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Here's a shot from before the fix. "

Ron Jones replied Dec 5, 2010 to How do you recommend improving knee wall insulation???

21 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by A. Tamasin Sterner

"I think it's 75. I buy it at a local HVAC supplier. Here's a link to the product mad…"

Ron Jones replied Dec 5, 2010 to How do you recommend improving knee wall insulation???

21 Feb 10, 2011

"After removing the existing knee wall insulation (if there is any existing), air sea…"

21 Feb 10, 2011

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Mornin Brett. 90 to 85, yes a slight variance there.  Same ASTM test, different scientists,…"
4 hours ago
Bret Curry replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Great information Hal. It appears the thermal emissivity in your test was .85 rather than .90. Are…"
5 hours ago
Juan Roca commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting - Garage Door opener interference
"Hi,There is a real problem with remote controls and LED lights. However, there is a solution in the…"
12 hours ago
Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
22 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted videos
22 hours ago
Gerald Shechter posted videos
22 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
yesterday
Craig Foley shared George Kopf's discussion on Twitter
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service