Dale@EnergyWright's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"There are several factors affecting the effectiveness of range hoods, height, length…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied Oct 15, 2013 to Range Hood Draft

22 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Roman

"Faith Morgan's documentary Passive House: A Building Revolution has reached it's fun…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied Dec 12, 2012 to Passive House Documentary Project

3 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Jack Hampton

"Any accredited contractors in Bristol, CT that could locate the Mr. Koslosky (sp?) m…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied Nov 24, 2012 to What is COSTCO doing?

31 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Jerry Lahr

"That's a good solution for correcting the error after leaving the site.  I recommend…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied Jun 13, 2012 to Trick for those who have ever input the wrong range on their gauge - blower door tech

2 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Silvie Votrubova

"Show the HO the total house and CAZ depressurization with all exhaust fans running a…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied May 24, 2012 to Air Sealing Woes

30 May 31, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Nice, Joseph.  Where's the sheet music?  I need to figure out the tune on my mandoli…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied Jul 14, 2011 to you might be an energy auditor if

6 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"There's over 120 million homes in America, and under ARRA the national Weatherizatio…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied Feb 15, 2011 to Significant LIHEAP Cuts Proposed?

6 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Stuart

"The U.S. imported 61 percent of its oil in 2010, or 4.25 billion barrels.  We export…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied Feb 15, 2011 to Significant LIHEAP Cuts Proposed?

6 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Stuart

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Ethan Bukowiec replied to Ethan Bukowiec's discussion Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter
"Wanted to give everyone an update on how things are doing with our Kickstarter campaign. We have…"
11 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Unlocking the Power of Grey Water in a Living Building Challenge Home

Rob Nicely, President of Carmel Building & Design talks with Tom Wood, Nexus eWater System's Chief Technology Officer, about Unlocking the Power of Grey Water.
11 hours ago
Griffin Hagle's discussion was featured

You're designing a Home Performance dashboard. Which 6 metrics do you include?

Credit Karma got me thinking about this. For those who are unfamiliar, it's a free* online credit…See More
11 hours ago
Bud Poll's discussion was featured

Inconsistant Local Authority

It becomes frustrating to give people modern advice and then have to backtrack and tell them to do…See More
11 hours ago
w d's discussion was featured

Managing Solar Energy

What's the state of the art on managing solar energy (esp. at the home)?There's surely no…See More
11 hours ago
Ethan Bukowiec's discussion was featured

Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter

Hello,I wanted to introduce you all to a new energy startup I am working with called …See More
11 hours ago
George Kopf's discussion was featured
11 hours ago
John Porterfield replied to Dave Robinson's discussion Can We PLEASE Stop Calling Them “Ductless” in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Any update on this work?  Seems manufacturers would provide an indoor coil that would…"
13 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service