Dale@EnergyWright's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"There are several factors affecting the effectiveness of range hoods, height, length…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied Oct 15, 2013 to Range Hood Draft

22 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Roman

"Faith Morgan's documentary Passive House: A Building Revolution has reached it's fun…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied Dec 12, 2012 to Passive House Documentary Project

3 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Jack Hampton

"Any accredited contractors in Bristol, CT that could locate the Mr. Koslosky (sp?) m…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied Nov 24, 2012 to What is COSTCO doing?

31 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Jerry Lahr

"That's a good solution for correcting the error after leaving the site.  I recommend…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied Jun 13, 2012 to Trick for those who have ever input the wrong range on their gauge - blower door tech

2 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Silvie Votrubova

"Show the HO the total house and CAZ depressurization with all exhaust fans running a…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied May 24, 2012 to Air Sealing Woes

30 May 31, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Nice, Joseph.  Where's the sheet music?  I need to figure out the tune on my mandoli…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied Jul 14, 2011 to you might be an energy auditor if

6 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"There's over 120 million homes in America, and under ARRA the national Weatherizatio…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied Feb 15, 2011 to Significant LIHEAP Cuts Proposed?

6 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Stuart

"The U.S. imported 61 percent of its oil in 2010, or 4.25 billion barrels.  We export…"

Dale@EnergyWright replied Feb 15, 2011 to Significant LIHEAP Cuts Proposed?

6 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Stuart

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kari Sauder replied to James White's discussion What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?
"I stopped using Firefox -- too many glitches"
1 hour ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How our ceramic based RCC works in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"Hey Tom, I will find the ORNL repoprt and post it.  It was a test on a ballasted roof sample.…"
9 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How our ceramic based RCC works in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"So it seems that what you're saying is for heat-transfer the stuff has little resistance or…"
10 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group Radiant Control Coatings
Thumbnail

How our ceramic based RCC works

How our RCC worksEveryone knows, understands and accepts that RCCs reflect heat away from roofs,…See More
11 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

Earn BPI CEUs at 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum

If you're searching for BPI CEUs, you'll find plenty at the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum…See More
16 hours ago
Mike Kandel added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Earn BPI CEUs at 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum

If you're searching for BPI CEUs, you'll find plenty at the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum…See More
16 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr commented on Christopher Morin's blog post UPDATED: Big Changes for Duct Testing in MA
"4% TOTAL Ted - Leakage to outside was stripped from the codes & for good reason"
19 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Christopher Morin's blog post UPDATED: Big Changes for Duct Testing in MA
"Wait!  4% total leakage or 4% leakage to outdoors? "
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service