Evan Mills's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Caroline - you'll find some relevant discussion over here."

Evan Mills replied Dec 16, 2010 to Equipment Reviews: Blower Doors and IR Cameras

14 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Joel Greenberg

"Amen. If you've got a photo of the printer-tstat combo please add to our "Hall of Sh…"

Evan Mills replied Dec 11, 2010 to What's Wrong with the Home-Energy Audit Industry?

19 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Silas - Great thread. You've hit a rich vein here. Here are some items we assembled…"

Evan Mills replied Dec 3, 2010 to Best Energy Myths

40 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Nehemiah Stone

"Have been contemplating doing my home's floors with spray foam. Good to hear about y…"

Evan Mills replied Nov 27, 2010 to Spray Foam vs. Fiberglass - R-value only?

25 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Bryce Cramer

"I suspect they'll help, as this builds directly from the notion of benchmarking as a…"

Evan Mills replied Nov 11, 2010 to Does peer pressure help motivate people to save energy?

15 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Joel Greenberg

"I very much agree with Chris that comparisons need to be made for at least loosely c…"

Evan Mills replied Nov 11, 2010 to Top-10 just launched!

12 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Steve Waclo

"Agreed much with Michael -- and Home Energy Pros is already doing its part, with mem…"

Evan Mills replied Nov 10, 2010 to New Zealand home peformance rating scheme

12 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by CK Ang

"Very cool. I like the GUI."

Evan Mills replied Nov 10, 2010 to New Zealand home peformance rating scheme

12 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by CK Ang

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Robyn Smith replied to Chris Woods's discussion Looking to purchase Minneapolis Blower door system- Model 3 with DG-700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Chris, I replied to you via email yesterday. I have what you are looking for!! Minneapolis…"
17 hours ago
Profile IconJohn Gillis, William C Gilbert, Brian Breckin and 4 more joined Home Energy Pros
20 hours ago
Paul Scheckel posted a blog post

Energy Ambassadors: Cuba and Vermont

Last winter i had the pleasure of hosting a Cuban colleague for a week in Vermont. We toured the…See More
22 hours ago
Linda Wigington commented on David Eggleton's group 1000 Home Challenge
"Two more projects have recently been approved as 1000 Home CHallenge candidates. We welcome Eric…"
Colin Genge posted events
Craig McManus replied to Timothy Renz's discussion Vinyl batt to metal frame ware house
"How can I air seal a metal building in the south to keep out humid air which is causing mold? Will…"
Tom White posted a video
Profile IconJeshurun and Chris Woods joined allen p tanner's group

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service