Evan Mills's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe Romm weighed in on this today.  "

Evan Mills replied Jun 16, 2011 to Is anyone game for putting together a rebuttal to this article regarding "Green Homes being Unhealthy?"

10 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Wyatt

"Interesting .... And what does that cost?  I just got a $7000 estimate for doing 2"…"

Evan Mills replied Apr 6, 2011 to Sealing crawlspaces and insulating them with polyurethane foam

16 May 13, 2011
Reply by David Meiland

"Glen - we took your advice.  The thumbs are history."

Evan Mills replied Mar 25, 2011 to Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

30 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

"I'm looking at a similar project. Contractor says prevailing environmental condition…"

Evan Mills replied Mar 23, 2011 to Closed cell foam on underside of my hardwood floor?

8 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Leo Velichkovsky

"What are you spec'ing for the insulation around the pool itself or is it a turnkey f…"

Evan Mills replied Mar 19, 2011 to Installing an indoor swim spa and what type of insulation to use.

7 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Robert H

"There's a good discussion in this parallel Forum thread.  "

Evan Mills replied Mar 19, 2011 to How's the water? Managing energy use in Pools.

12 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Mike Estupinian

"Invented here at LBNL. More info at this link: http://epb.lbl.gov/aerosol/"

Evan Mills replied Feb 28, 2011 to Duct Sealing Spray From the Inside

11 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Evan Mills

"Folks might want to comment on this new Forum post with concerns about the quality o…"

Evan Mills replied Feb 28, 2011 to Spray Foam vs. Fiberglass - R-value only?

25 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Bryce Cramer

"Interesting discussion here about multi-family vis-a-vis the new Better Buildings in…"

Evan Mills replied Feb 22, 2011 to Let's talk about multifamily buildings

7 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Evan Mills

"Thanks David. Along these lines, we've been thinking about adding tags more systemat…"

Evan Mills replied Feb 8, 2011 to Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

30 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Sean Lintow Sr replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion air infiltration total
"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage…"
19 hours ago
Erik Henson commented on Andrew Navolio's blog post MEEA assists with Home Energy Certification programs
"It seems to me like we are trying to re-invent the wheel.  There are several available…"
yesterday
Egr renovations posted a status
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Craig, It was a test on a refrigerated commercial building.  We used to take temperarure…"
yesterday
Craig Bird replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Actually emissivity rating doesn't make much of a difference between coatings because almost…"
Saturday
Tom White posted videos
Saturday
BMI - Tami Svarfvar's 2 videos were featured
Saturday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Craig, here is a list of an index of reflectivity of different colors.  I did not see any…"
Saturday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service