Evan Mills's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"We are pleased that the Home Energy Score is now available through partners in many…"

Evan Mills replied Jun 5, 2012 to Home Energy Score Launch

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

"Here are some other relevant posts: http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/forum/topics/therm…"

Evan Mills replied Jun 3, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Another venue are the workshops and other sorts of gatherings (typically free) at th…"

Evan Mills replied Mar 21, 2012 to SF Bay Area Networking

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Tom White

"We just hit 100 responses.  It is very interesting to learn more about how the netwo…"

Evan Mills replied Mar 21, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"Gary, I outsmarted myself: note that the link is actually there already. More materi…"

Evan Mills replied Mar 12, 2012 to Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

31 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Andrew J. Courts, Jr.

"Sounds like something we can add to the Training area on this site.  Thanks for the…"

Evan Mills replied Mar 10, 2012 to Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

31 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Andrew J. Courts, Jr.

"Thanks to the nearly 80 members who have replied so far.  Please add your input to h…"

Evan Mills replied Feb 28, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"One person has suggested creating a group for people who administer programs, i.e.,…"

Evan Mills replied Feb 25, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"DOE believes it is best to take the time up front to do the technical work required…"

Evan Mills replied Feb 20, 2012 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"It's done.  Short story.  I'm happy.  Major comfort increase. Bathtub stays warm way…"

Evan Mills replied Feb 14, 2012 to Crawlspace (and Spray Foam) from Hell

9 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Dmitri A Martin

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

John Livermore's video was featured

Healthy Home Healthy Planet

Find out how we... - Zeroed out our home's carbon footprint - Stopped paying energy bills - Helped the planet And became the 1st renovated home in Massachuse...
10 minutes ago
Sean Lintow Sr added a discussion to the group Best Practices (Residential)
Thumbnail

Radon - Passive Systems

Just curious - many locals (per codes) require…See More
2 hours ago
Duncan Cumming posted a blog post

Preparing for Winter: Time for Your Central Heating Check Up

With winter just around the corner, make certain you are not left out in the cold – get your…See More
5 hours ago
Joe Crisara posted a blog post

Give Your False Assumptions a Knockout Punch

By Derek LauberWe face seemingly unlimited obstacles when trying to manage and grow our…See More
17 hours ago
Profile IconJoe Crisara, Earth Advantage, Sydney G. Roberts and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
18 hours ago
Jonny Fisher added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Minneapolis Blower Doors and Duct Blaster for sale

I have two Minneapolis Blower Doors + DG 700, duct blaster with manometer and some other…See More
18 hours ago
Jonny Fisher replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I have two Minneapolis blower doors with DG 700.  I also have some other used equipment if you…"
18 hours ago
Nolan Walker replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Hamed, I have an extra Minneapolis blower door system - nolanwalker@gmail.com for more…"
19 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service