Evan Mills's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"We are pleased that the Home Energy Score is now available through partners in many…"

Evan Mills replied Jun 5, 2012 to Home Energy Score Launch

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

"Here are some other relevant posts: http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/forum/topics/therm…"

Evan Mills replied Jun 3, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Another venue are the workshops and other sorts of gatherings (typically free) at th…"

Evan Mills replied Mar 21, 2012 to SF Bay Area Networking

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Tom White

"We just hit 100 responses.  It is very interesting to learn more about how the netwo…"

Evan Mills replied Mar 21, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"Gary, I outsmarted myself: note that the link is actually there already. More materi…"

Evan Mills replied Mar 12, 2012 to Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

31 Jun 15
Reply by Andrew J. Courts, Jr.

"Sounds like something we can add to the Training area on this site.  Thanks for the…"

Evan Mills replied Mar 10, 2012 to Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

31 Jun 15
Reply by Andrew J. Courts, Jr.

"Thanks to the nearly 80 members who have replied so far.  Please add your input to h…"

Evan Mills replied Feb 28, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"One person has suggested creating a group for people who administer programs, i.e.,…"

Evan Mills replied Feb 25, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"DOE believes it is best to take the time up front to do the technical work required…"

Evan Mills replied Feb 20, 2012 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"It's done.  Short story.  I'm happy.  Major comfort increase. Bathtub stays warm way…"

Evan Mills replied Feb 14, 2012 to Crawlspace (and Spray Foam) from Hell

9 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Dmitri A Martin

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Diane Chojnowski replied to Jose Macho's discussion Google Sunroof Project- Where Are They Going with Solar?
" "
2 hours ago
Profile IconJustin Tyrrell, McHale Insulation and Benjamin Mailian joined Home Energy Pros
2 hours ago
Tom White's blog post was featured

Deconstructing and Moving a Historic Home

This spring in New Orleans I hosted “True Tales of Haunted Home Performance,” at the Home…See More
4 hours ago
Tom White posted a blog post

Deconstructing and Moving a Historic Home

This spring in New Orleans I hosted “True Tales of Haunted Home Performance,” at the Home…See More
6 hours ago
Kim Tanner posted a discussion

Acronym Challenge!

We challenge you to make suggestions to help troubleshoot the below problem using as many acronyms…See More
9 hours ago
Kim Tanner joined Brandon Walton's group
Thumbnail

Efficiency First Arizona Chapter

Efficiency First of Arizona is the Official State Chapter of that unites the Home Performance…See More
9 hours ago
Paul Morin commented on Sean Maxwell's blog post The Better Blower Door Test for Multifamily Energy Code
"Thanks Sean for a very will stated article.  I agree with your assessment of the importance of…"
9 hours ago
SmithWatson posted a blog post

It is time to replace your boiler, isn’t it?

Have you suddenly started noticing a spike in your energy bills? If yes, one of the main things you…See More
11 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service