Brad Cook's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Everything that I have read on the subject agrees with what John Nicholas presented.…"

Brad Cook replied Oct 25, 2013 to Calculating attic ventilation

27 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Roy L. Miller

""When we add Vapor-permeable Air Barrier to those knee walls just how much exactly t…"

Brad Cook replied Oct 19, 2013 to Just how much does adding air barrier to a knee wall insulation increase it's performance?

29 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Jack Baikoff

"It wasn't until about 1994 that it was discovered that there asbestos was found in t…"

Brad Cook replied Sep 22, 2013 to Vermiculite in the fireplace

13 Feb 29
Reply by Brian Robinson

"You really need a gas certified technician who really knows what they are doing, The…"

Brad Cook replied Aug 22, 2013 to Extraordinarily High CO Reading on a Furnace Vent: 3950 PPM

6 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"My "elevator speech"; I am a Home Performance Contractor. We do energy audits and al…"

Brad Cook replied Feb 23, 2013 to If you had 30 seconds to tell a homeowner what your company does, how would it go?

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"I have attached a photo of the original vent (brown vent hood low and to the right o…"

Brad Cook replied Jan 25, 2013 to Venting a clothes dryer through an unheated garage

10 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Maybe I am not communicating the nature of the problem in a very effective manner. -…"

Brad Cook replied Jan 25, 2013 to Venting a clothes dryer through an unheated garage

10 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I do realize that joining a group does not require a separate login, but that is not…"

Brad Cook replied Mar 1, 2012 to Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

31 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Andrew J. Courts, Jr.

"I would like to comment on some of the posts that I read in the weekly recap, but I…"

Brad Cook replied Mar 1, 2012 to Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

31 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Andrew J. Courts, Jr.

"A fuller description would be helpful. The adjectives "foamy" and "pebble like" seem…"

Brad Cook replied Aug 25, 2011 to Has anyone run into Dacotherm Attic Insulation?

2 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Nick Semon

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Rosie Smith replied to edward knight's discussion Minneapolis duct blaster for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Edward...is this equipment still available?? Thanks, Rosie Smith Fresno,…"
12 hours ago
Rosie Smith joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
12 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan liked Tom White's discussion Home Energy Reader Survey
21 hours ago
Tom White posted a discussion

Home Energy Reader Survey

Home Energy wants to serve you better.  Please …See More
yesterday
George Matthews's event was featured

Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop at Truitt and White Lumber Conference Room

October 7, 2016 from 9am to 1pm
Building Energy Performance Testing is sponsoring the Proof is Possible Tour to come to the San…See More
Monday
Profile IconAshley Noreuil, Fred Smith and Peter Moncada joined Home Energy Pros
Monday
George Matthews commented on George Matthews's event Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop
"Here is the flyer for the Advanced Techniques and Tools in Home Performance Friday October 7th at…"
Sunday
George Matthews posted an event

Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop at Truitt and White Lumber Conference Room

October 7, 2016 from 9am to 1pm
Building Energy Performance Testing is sponsoring the Proof is Possible Tour to come to the San…See More
Sunday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service