Brad Cook's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, very good, attention getting headline! But the good news is that lower fuel pri…"

Brad Cook replied Jan 9 to Take the truckload of chocolate away from the 5 year olds.

7 Jan 10
Reply by Pat Dundon

"A common cause that I have seen is undersized gas supply piping, especially when a c…"

Brad Cook replied Jun 12, 2014 to Fixing a water heater?

15 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Steven Turetsky

"Here in central Vermont, we see houses from the 1800s with brick walls as part of th…"

Brad Cook replied Mar 14, 2014 to Closed-Cell Foam & Brick Walls

4 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"I would argue that ALL projects are "staged", unless it is a NetZero project. There…"

Brad Cook replied Mar 8, 2014 to Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"Dennis, you make some very good suggestions. My philosophy is that we should be look…"

Brad Cook replied Feb 7, 2014 to The growing need for lighting auditors

15 Jan 10
Reply by Don Fitchett

"When the wind is breezy, I use long term averaging. The more the pressure jumps arou…"

Brad Cook replied Jan 13, 2014 to Long term average

4 Jan 15
Reply by Tom Nicholson

"Walk away. To be blunt, in my opinion, if you are asking these questions on this pro…"

Brad Cook replied Dec 13, 2013 to Water Water Everywhere

4 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Learn to take better pictures. Use the flash more often and focus! Without being the…"

Brad Cook replied Nov 16, 2013 to French door air sealing

10 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Kevin Brauer

"Everything that I have read on the subject agrees with what John Nicholas presented.…"

Brad Cook replied Oct 25, 2013 to Calculating attic ventilation

27 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Roy L. Miller

""When we add Vapor-permeable Air Barrier to those knee walls just how much exactly t…"

Brad Cook replied Oct 19, 2013 to Just how much does adding air barrier to a knee wall insulation increase it's performance?

29 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Jack Baikoff

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bradford E. White replied to Elizabeth Guinn's discussion ERV in need of backflow preventer.
"I would use an in-line backdraft damper such as Artis Industries or the ones made by Fantech and…"
14 hours ago
Kim Tanner posted a video

Wireless Air Leakage Testing

This webinar will discuss the use of WiFi technology to conduct and document blower door and duct leakage tests for compliance with local energy codes. The s...
15 hours ago
Profile IconPerry Grossman, Daniel Pate and Ottawa Furnace Filters joined Home Energy Pros
15 hours ago
Kirsten Richnavsky added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Breaking the link between unhealthy homes and unhealthy kids

Listen in on IAQ Radio to a discussion on reducing the household triggers that cause asthmaattacks…See More
16 hours ago
Kirsten Richnavsky posted a discussion

Breaking the link between unhealthy homes and unhealthy kids

Listen in on IAQ Radio to a discussion on reducing the household triggers that cause asthmaattacks…See More
16 hours ago
Kim Tanner posted events
17 hours ago
Ottawa Furnace Filters posted a blog post

Some Useful Information about Furnace Air Filters

There is not much we can do about the air pollution outside of a house in Ottawa, Canada, but we…See More
19 hours ago
Fresh Air Duct Cleaning posted blog posts
22 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service